PDA

View Full Version : Any reviews of Tuttu Italia?

Mysttree
11-07-2007, 01:39 PM
My DH used to LOVE Alfredo's, so of course he's disappointed in the change. Can anyone give me so feedback on the new Tuttu Italia? The menus doesn't look that impressive to me, so I'm hoping to hear from those who have tried it.
TIA,
Mysttree

KarenP
11-07-2007, 02:34 PM
We had dinner at Tutto Italia in October. We were very much looking forward to trying this restaurant and we were not disappointed. It was very beautiful and elegant inside. Our server was Vivianna and she was awesome. We started with bread which was very fresh and delicious. We did not want to fill up on the bread (which I could easily do) so we did not get more when our server wanted to refill our basket. For an appetizer we got the the antipasto which was listed as the chef's selection of various appetizers and specialties. It included prosciutto, salami, roasted peppers, eggplant, mozzarella, artichokes, marinated cauliflower, olives and lots more. For entrees our party had the Bucattini Pasta with prosciutto, peas and parmesan cheese, Paccheri Large Pasta Tubes with little meatballs, and the Ligurian Trofie Pasta with a basil pinenut pesto, potatoes and fagiolini green beans. The portions were large enough for sharing in my opinion. All were very good. I had the Cannoli for dessert and it was out of this world! The others liked their desserts too. They had the chocolate gelati, pistachio gelati and the Copetta Sotto Bosco which is berries, zabaglione cream gelato and chocolate sauce. The food was very good and the service was excellent. This was our favorite meal this trip.

Mysttree
11-07-2007, 02:51 PM
Thanks for your speedy response :mickey:
My next question was that lunch or dinner?
It sounds yummy...

Jared
11-07-2007, 04:35 PM
We had dinner at Tutto Italia in October.
Karen wouldn't forget such an important detail. ;)