PDA

View Full Version : Carolwood Pacific Railroad Room

dolphinmickey9170
11-07-2007, 10:34 AM
Can someone please tell me where this room is at WLV? I was reading about it on the Backstage Pass on the Disney website. I have never heard of it, but the pictures of it were so beautiful. I would like to see it in person. Thanks!!

This was formerly known as the Iron Spike Room and they changed the name last month.

sillyolbear
11-07-2007, 11:38 AM
It is just off the lobby in the Villas at Wilderness Lodge. As you enter the lobby from the front of the Villas, the elevators are to your left and the Railroad room is to the right.

dolphinmickey9170
11-07-2007, 12:00 PM
So I actually have to enter a special building? I usually just go into the main building to WCC. I walked by a topiary Mickey Mouse July of '06. That was the only time I walked the grounds by the Villas. I have walked out the guyser once too. Thanks for the info.

wendy*darling
11-07-2007, 02:12 PM
So I actually have to enter a special building?
Yes, you do have to go INTO the Villas building. The Villas are not in the main building for Wilderness Lodge. You go out the door by the Mercantile, down the "boardwalk" - like you are going to the bus stops- and into the VWL. It's on your right after you walk in.

dolphinmickey9170
11-07-2007, 04:11 PM
Thanks, Linda. I can't wait to see this in person.