PDA

View Full Version : "Euro Disney" HELP!

allentownguy
11-06-2007, 11:59 PM
Hello, I have been a member of the intercot board for a few years now.
I am looking to find a site that would have the same type of information for Euro Disney, one that would provide the same type of content that intercot provides for the Disney addicts here in the states.
I have been looking for some time now and all I can find are sites in French and for being born and raised in Allentown pa, my French is non existent...lol
thanks for any help anyone can or cant provide, sorry if this is the wrong place to post, i was not sure were it belongs.
please Email me at:

(edited per TOS no emails in posts please)

thanks again.
Kyle "Allentownguy" Boyer:mickey:

NotaGeek
11-07-2007, 12:20 AM
Hold on while we zoom over to Mousellaneous!

My advice, YES, it's Disney! How can it NOT be worth going to Disneyland Paris if you've never been?

dlpmikki
11-07-2007, 05:52 AM
I live a little closer to Paris than you guys so I have been a few times. It is well worth a visit but the culture is very different - pushy springs to mind. Try doing a search for dlp.info and you should find some help in english. There is no site out there for paris that is anything like Intercot!

tadshome
11-07-2007, 06:15 AM
It is worth going to Disneyland resort Paris :thumbsup:

The only thing that I really find unpleasant in DLRP is the pushy people... they are everywhere!

Aggie97
11-07-2007, 12:09 PM
I say yes, it's worth going to DL Paris. (Although I'm not sure I'd make a trip from the U.S. for it exclusively. We went for just a few days during a long vacation. :thumbsup:) It was a few years ago, but there were no comparable planning web sites available at that time. I ended up purchasing a guide book and just using that. Have fun! :mickey:

EPCOT84
11-08-2007, 11:49 PM
Wow cool ! an Intercot staffer in the UK ! I love the Internet.

Future idea: How about adding a section to Intercot devoted to the international parks? Paris, Tokyo, Hong Kong anyone? (How appropriate, I just realized my avatar right now is a Parisian rat !)

If I were planning a trip out to Europe mainland, definitely Disneyland Paris would be on the agenda. Gotta see it, even if there will be culture clashes.

By the way anyone remember when France in Epcot used to have a Euro Disney stand at that covered flower mart eating area? It was a great way to get Euro Disney souvenirs. I didn't see much Disneyland Paris merchandise at France this time but the place is more charming now.