PDA

View Full Version : New Movie Rewards! And...A Short and Sweet Yavn Newsletter!!

bigpapiortiz34
11-06-2007, 07:59 PM
Hey everyone! Here are the updates!

For the Movie Rewards:
Stitch Space Helmet
550 Points

Mickey Mouse Window
450 Points

For the Yavn Speeks:
11/6 – Greetings loyal subjects! It's Enchanted Tales Month in VMK.

Check out the Event Info section here on the Newsletter for events, new item and clothing releases coming this month. Sir Yavn will have the full details on all the exciting events this month later this week!

More details coming soon!

For The Event Info:
Happenings this Month in VMK

Hear ye! Hear ye! By his royal decree, November is Enchanted Tales month in VMK. His highness declares these new items and events fit for the Kingdom!

11/19/07 - 11/30/07
The Prince & Princess Quest includes royal challenges and trivia questions related to Disney Prince's and Princesses. Complete the Quest for a Prince & Princess Quest Pin!

11/22/07 - 11/25/07
Royal Ride-A-Thon

Dress like royalty and take part in the biggest Ride-A-Thon the Kingdom has ever seen! A king's ransom in treasure will be awarded to the Kingdom! More details to come!

Check out these royal items available now in VMK:

Dress like royalty for any enchanted events in the Kingdom with the Prince Phillip and Princess Aurora outfits – on sale in Emporium Specials.

Princess Aurora Tiara – on sale in Emporium Specials.

Turn any guest room into a royal court with these awesome items:

Royal Sky Flat 1 – on sale now in the Emporium Royal Shop.

Royal Sky Flat 2 – on sale now in the Emporium Royal Shop.

Fab 5 Fall Leaves Mickey Pin – on sale now in the Emporium Royal Shop. This pin is 1 of 5 – collect the whole set!

Check the Community Calendar for more events, details and event times.

Pictures would be a nice feature to add! Cough...cough...

Anyway, I like the movie rewards! Very cool :)

chrisb26
11-06-2007, 08:04 PM
That is intresting about the new rewards considering the stitch hat was part of the trading card game cards.

terri.m
11-06-2007, 08:14 PM
Aww you beat me to it!

I got the stitch hat. I'm very popular all of a sudden...

chrisb26
11-06-2007, 08:17 PM
Aww you beat me to it!

I got the stitch hat. I'm very popular all of a sudden...

That is cool Tea! I would get it but since I dont even have enough points to come close to the theater I doubt I'll get it that way I'll just wait a few months and trade for it the Theater set has gone way down in value so I expect the hat to do the same. I like the window also I'm glad they found something to do with the mickey reward cards they where not able to use before they closed vmk central.

mickeytinkerbellprincess
11-06-2007, 08:24 PM
Oh Tea, tea! You're my best friend now! (scooches over closer to the stitch hat) ;)

Can't wait to see what the stitch hat looks like, although I'm not too enthusiastic about the window.. but you never know. It might make me even more crazy than the TV! :P

Chescat
11-07-2007, 04:37 PM
I was laughing when Ty came up to me in the game with that Stitch Hat on. He almost scared me to death. Asked JP, what's this thing, he's got on his head. :hide2::hide:

varcity
11-07-2007, 05:24 PM
no hopes are to be brought up, but I think newsletter=card game...

LittleDragonErin
11-08-2007, 05:00 PM
Got the hat yesterday too. Thought it had been out for a while already (shows where I've been on VMK lately). Was walking around and flashbacks of the first stitch hat just came to me as I was hounded by questions of "where did you get that?" "please be friend" and "omg you're so cool". Lol! Thankfully we can turn friend requests off now. :P

On a more serious note, it reminded me of how I really hate how rarity = popularity for the most part in this game.

Also I believe they lowered the price of the theater set in the movie rewards. I could swear it was more than 500 points when I got mine.

chrisb26
11-08-2007, 06:24 PM
On a more serious note, it reminded me of how I really hate how rarity = popularity for the most part in this game.

Also I believe they lowered the price of the theater set in the movie rewards. I could swear it was more than 500 points when I got mine.

I have to agree with you I think you should be more popular of the way you act and treat people then just because oh look your "rich" be my friend.

I also think the theater set was originally more. I think when it first came out it was like 700 or something then they lowered pretty fast I think because I know I only paid 500 for mine.

mickeytinkerbellprincess
11-08-2007, 08:43 PM
I have to agree with you I think you should be more popular of the way you act and treat people then just because oh look your "rich" be my friend.

:ditto:

Anyone have the picture of the hat? I'd like to see how stitch looks with a helmet on his head :D

chrisb26
11-08-2007, 09:09 PM
:ditto:

Anyone have the picture of the hat? I'd like to see how stitch looks with a helmet on his head :D

It's a funny hat makes you look like you have a giant head. Here is somebody in it lets see if you can tell who :D

Red Stitch (http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb133/chrisb2626/VMK/redstitch1.jpg)

LittleDragonErin
11-08-2007, 11:30 PM
Ah! Paparrazzi!!!

-runs-

chrisb26
11-08-2007, 11:35 PM
:photo:Hey I got big bucks for that photo:photo:

Chescat
11-11-2007, 03:50 PM
You know how we all thought JP lets things go to his head. Here's the proof.

figgiefig (http://s98.photobucket.com/albums/l249/chescat/VMK/?action=view&current=jp-stitch.jpg)