PDA

View Full Version : Customized Maps

JennPooh
11-06-2007, 02:48 PM
I went on disney.com and customized my maps; however, I don't see where to sign up to have them mailed to me. Can anyone help? Please!

Also, about how long does it take to get them. We are 21 days out. YEAH!!:mickey::mickey:

BMan62
11-06-2007, 02:52 PM
If you are logged into WDW Online (disney.com,) you can order them to be shipped to you in 6 - 8 weeks.

Since you don't have that time, you can print them out on your home computer, but they will be much smaller and, unless you use a heavy parchment paper, not as nice.

beksy
11-07-2007, 08:43 AM
We ordered ours and received them a few weeks ago. Thay are so nice! Even though they probably won't get there before your trip I would go ahead and order them. I know we won't be taking them along with us but will keep them as a souvenier so it would be a nice reminder to get these after youre back about all the fun you had on your trip! I would go ahead and order them but not plan on using them.

illini
11-07-2007, 09:17 AM
IIRC, it took about 4 weeks for us to receive ours. Go ahead and order them, but assume they won't make it on time. We're not even taking ours... they're just a little souvenier. They're beautiful, though. My kids want to frame them to hang in the game room, and I think it's actually a great idea.

And sorry, but I don't remember where the link is to order them.

FlaTinkRAMESAM
11-07-2007, 12:29 PM
I actually got mine in less than 2 weeks... I have the one of the entire complex framed. It is really a nice keepsake. In 6 months I am going to order more so that I can get all 4 parks framed as well (they are printed double sided). You get little stickers to add places that you find that your family really enjoys later on. Very cute and kudos to Disney for the freebie!

#1donaldfan
11-07-2007, 12:38 PM
Go ahead and order them.....don't worry about not getting them in time....you wouldn't want to take them anyway...they are too nice. Plus, how nice it'll be when they're waiting on you, on your return.....a little magic in your mail....have a great trip..:mickey:

pfalcioni
11-07-2007, 01:53 PM
http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/myVacation/customizedMaps/index?id=CustomizedMapsSampleMapsPage

Go here, then sign in to your account. If you haven't ordered maps in the last 6 months, the 'order' option shows up. If you have ordered, then it'll just show 'print' option.

I noticed that they've now decreased the eta, they're saying you should receive the maps in 2 to 4 weeks!

Aggie97
11-07-2007, 01:55 PM
I tried ordering the maps yesterday, and I also could not find a way to have them mailed to me. The only option available was to print at home. I tried logging back in today, with the same results. I have never ordered the maps before. Perhaps the site is not working properly right now?

ljv1975
11-07-2007, 03:15 PM
I have also been trying to order my customized maps for about a week now. Every time I log in it gives me the option to print them, but not to order them for delivery. I have also not ever ordered any maps in the past. I sent an e-mail asking Disney about it, but haven't received a reply. I guess I'll just keep trying!

ljv1975
11-08-2007, 08:06 PM
I just wanted to let you know that I received a reply from Disney about the maps. You have to have your mailing address completed in your profile at the Disney website in order for the "Order Maps" button to appear.
I logged in to the website and updated my profile. Then I was able to order the maps without problem!

emerzmom
11-10-2007, 09:59 PM
I got my maps in less than 2 weeks and they are really cool. It has your family's name on it and all the places you want to highlight. Order them!