PDA

View Full Version : Rodman wants to coach WNBA

JPL
11-06-2007, 02:06 PM
Rodman wants to coach ... in WNBA (http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/wcStory?contentId=6534058&storyNumber=4&MSNHPHMA)

Is it me or does this one have disaster written all over it :confused:

vicster
11-06-2007, 03:10 PM
Big Disaster!!!

medic9016
11-06-2007, 06:08 PM
After reading the article, I agree. It has circus act all over it. I also do not think he has hall of fame numbers.

baldburke
11-06-2007, 08:36 PM
Well he does seem to be very in touch with his feminine side. :girl:

tennantsrwe
11-07-2007, 08:29 AM
LoL. I guess I am in the minority here, huh. I've been a Rodman fan since I was younger. Yeah I know he's a little 'off' on some things but I guess that is part of his image. And no matter what people say, when he was on TV they watched. No matter if it was to see his latest stunt or because they are a fan of the game, they watched. He was a good player, a great defensive player. He could get a foul called on someone quickly with his acting abilities, and yes those shots helped win games. He did win some rings you know so let's give him credit. And he played along side MJ and Scottie Pippen, to name a few. I think he could be a good coach, he has a great knowledge of the game. So give him a chance at least, you never know!

sportsguy2315
11-09-2007, 03:16 PM
I'm also in the minority. Being a Bulls fan, you knew he could be a sideshow at a circus, but he focused his efforts enough to be a really good defensive player. By the way, another wild and crazy rebounder already coaches in the WNBA (Bill Laimbeer with the Detroit Shock), and under Laimbeer the Shock are perennial contenders for the WNBA title, having been there three times since Laimbeer took over in 2002 and have won it twice. Just give Dennis a shot. Who knows, if the team tanks, people may just pay to see Rodman! :)