PDA

View Full Version : WL Questions

Disney_Barbie
11-06-2007, 10:08 AM
Silly Question : The WL resort page here on intercot says the rooms have refrigerators however on expedia it says they are available upon request. So do I have to request one (we're just in a standard room) or will it be there already? And : What about coffee pots? I'm only assuming there will be coffee pots since they come standard in Moderates but I couldnt' confirm that anywhere.
AND : Does anyone know a price idea for an in-room massage @ WL? I'm sure it will be quite pricey, but DH is running the marathon & I thought that would be a nice suprise for him afterwards!
THANKS A MILLION!!!

faline
11-06-2007, 10:16 AM
All the deluxes (and moderates) now come equipped with refrigerators and coffee makers.

I don't have any information about in-room massages.

KylesMom
11-06-2007, 11:03 AM
Yep, fridges & coffee pots are standard offerings at WL. I must say that I have never heard of an in-room massage at WL. I would think that the size of the rooms would preclude bringing in anything other than a small massage chair . . . I did look on the race website, and it doesn't mention anything either. I don't know if you can book a massage at Sturdy Branches without being a DVC member? Perhaps someone knows the answer to that one . . .

Disney_Barbie
11-06-2007, 11:06 AM
Opp, Sorry one more question : Is there an additional charge for use of the fitness center?

Disney_Barbie
11-06-2007, 11:28 AM
I must say that I have never heard of an in-room massage at WL. I would think that the size of the rooms would preclude bringing in anything other than a small massage chair.

It was Expedia that mentioned that inroom massages - I certainly trust intercot more so than expedia they are often wrong, so maybe they are wrong about the masssages as well.

SgtTigger
11-06-2007, 09:07 PM
As far as I know Sturdy Branches is free to anyone staying at Wilderness Lodge and The Villas at Wilderness Lodge......

:cop: :tigger: