PDA

View Full Version : Festival of Lion King Show Times

sanchiplus2
11-06-2007, 10:06 AM
I know that times are subject to change and I should check the show times when I get to the park...

But do any of you remember how many shows there are each day? And when the first show starts? I haven't seen a schedule anywhere.

Ian
11-06-2007, 10:16 AM
Festival of the Lion King
Description: A blend acrobatics, music and your favorite characters produces an exciting show celebrating the tale of the Lion King.
Duration: 25 minutes
Typical Number of Showings: Seven Times Daily
Typical Showing Time Period: 3 showings between 9:00 am – Noon and 4 showings between 1:00 pm – 4:30pm

FYI all information regarding show times, parades, fireworks, etc. is all available in our Info Central section, as well. You can find it by clicking on this link (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/park/entertainment.asp).

Thanks! :mickey:

sanchiplus2
11-06-2007, 11:07 AM
Wow! Thanks for the quick response! Looks like there are plenty enough showings to accomodate whatever open slot we have in the schedule. :thumbsup:

Gottaluvgoof
11-06-2007, 11:22 AM
Be sure not to miss it. If you have never seen it, it in my opinion, is the best show in Disney World. The costumes, the songs, the characters, it's all wonderful. :thumbsup: