PDA

View Full Version : What Would You Be Doing in Disney?

BelleBeauty
11-06-2007, 07:59 AM
So I am dealing with serious Disney cravings! Stress at work, no Disney trip in sight, and a rainy day have put me over the edge. Help me imagine that I am really there. Look at your clock: if you were in Disney at this exact time, what would you be doing right now?

7:49AM :mickey:

We would be standing at the bus stop (probably at POP, though I can dream at AKL), just having eaten breakfast, with a full resort mug of (bleh) Nescafe coffee. Or we would be on the bus, listening to the new themed music, on the way to MK. Then we would hopefully be catching the opening show before heading in for the rope drop!

What would you be doing right now? :cloud9:

bleukarma
11-06-2007, 08:05 AM
7:56 am

I would probably be getting ready to head to a park in my resort (probably one of the All Stars, but since we're dreaming I'll go with Beach Club :mickey:) and I would be half asleep/half awake watching Stacy let us know what the top 7 things to do at WDW are.

goofysbabe
11-06-2007, 08:28 AM
8:09 am - We would be eating breakfast at Chef Mickey's :mickey:where the characters have just came to our table and gotten pics with the kids. After breakfast we would be heading out to MK to enjoy our day where we start with POTC! We would get as much of the park done as we possibly could by 12:00 then go to Cosmic Rays for lunch where I would have a cheeseburger & fries. After having lunch we would head out and finish what we haven't been able to do and somewhere in there stop and get a :papple: dole whip. While we are waiting in line to ride SM we are greeted by the dream team, because we have just won a night in the Castle:woohoo:. So after getting things for the night in the castle we take off to do our ride on the Breathless and then head back to the castle for a good nights rest!

ibrowse17
11-06-2007, 08:58 AM
8:50

DW and I would be sitting down to a wonderful breakfast at Trail's End. After that, we would catch a boat to the MK for a magical day:cloud9:

Hayden's Dad
11-06-2007, 08:59 AM
This time in 3 weeks we will be on our way down Main Street heading to our reservations for breakfast at Cinderellas Royal Table!!!!

faline
11-06-2007, 09:00 AM
8:51 a.m. - if we were on our last trip, we'd probably still be sitting on our patio overlooking the Savannah while we finished up a cup of coffee.

illini
11-06-2007, 09:12 AM
Well, I was supposed to be there right now (we had to change our trip by one week). So, in that case, I would have been at the Poly getting ready to leave for MGM. Ahhhhh.

But exactly one week from right now, we'll be dining at Chef Mickey's for DD's birthday breakfast!

SBETigg
11-06-2007, 09:20 AM
9:12 am

I would be walking on Main Street, about to head left at Casey's to Adventureland and Pirates of the Caribbean.

ncscgirl2005
11-06-2007, 09:21 AM
9:12 a.m.

We would be in MK right now probably riding Space Mountain. After that I would be heading towards Adventureland for the first Dole Whip of the day. :cloud9: Oh and while we're dreaming, we would be staying at the Poly

ncscgirl2005
11-06-2007, 09:21 AM
9:12 a.m.

We would be in MK right now probably riding Space Mountain. After that I would be heading towards Adventureland for the first Dole Whip of the day. :cloud9: Oh and while we're dreaming, we would be staying at the Poly.

Disneyatic
11-06-2007, 09:43 AM
9:34 a.m.
We would be having breakfast at The Grand Floridian with Alice and the Mad Hatter and laughing at all of their banter. Then we would be getting on to the monorail and going over to the MK. Walking onto Main Street and deciding which character line to get in first. After getting the autographs that DD wants, it's time for that turn down mainstreet that puts the beautiful castle into view!
Our first ride of the day would probably be Buzz Lightyear! That has become DD's favorite!

cajunprincess
11-06-2007, 09:46 AM
I would be out my my pool view room at Coronado Springs and at the MK heading over to Main Street Bakery for breakfast. After that, I would be ready for a whole day of Magic!!!

eam
11-06-2007, 09:53 AM
9:43
Just had Tonga Toast (see previous post) and, more than likely headed to MK to walk around and enjoy (although, since the Food and Wine Festival is still going on today, I would head over to Epcot and kill time until 11:00). I'll do this on Friday - yay!

c&d
11-06-2007, 10:10 AM
10:00am, just finished grabbing food at the food court and heading over to the bus stop.

kbean
11-06-2007, 10:45 AM
10:37am, I would be walking around MK saying, "I shouldn't of drank all that coffee, where's a bathroom?"

DisneyorBust
11-06-2007, 11:16 AM
11:07 am..........It's lunch time!!
After a great ride on BTMRR we would be making our way to Pecos Bill's for some bugers and the fixins bar!:eat:

IloveJack
11-06-2007, 11:25 AM
10:17am

We'd have just gotten off POTC, and be perusing the racks for more Pirate stuff to complement the tons we've already bought. Then we'd be headed over to the refurbed HM since it was closed on our trip in July.

Err... I think this just made my Disney craving worse, instead of better.:secret:

SurferStitch
11-06-2007, 12:49 PM
12:43 pm

Well, considering exactly one month from today we will be spending our first day at WDW
(:woohoo:), we would be in the MK having lunch at the Plaza Restaurant right now.

:cloud9:

mjm12000
11-06-2007, 03:07 PM
Let's see

It is 12pm Pacific time so if I went by my time I would say having lunch at Cosmic Rays... but if I go by Floriday time it would be 3pm so I would be riding something... maybe spacemountain... weeee

BronxTigger
11-06-2007, 04:08 PM
It's 4:00 pm.

I would be laying in a hammock at the Aruba Beach, Caribbean Beach Resort.

OR I'd be on Main Street eating an Ice Cream Sandwich.

OR I'd be at Animal Kingdom watching the parade!!

ohhhhh......so many choices....all good ones, too.

IloveDisney71
11-06-2007, 04:57 PM
For me it's 3:47:
I might be in any park standing in line to ride something (too many choices here!)...
OR I might be having a yummy snack such as a giant turkey leg, Mickey ice cream bar, Nestle Toll House Ice Cream sandwich, Or a Dole Whip.
Okay - now I'm hungry! Yikes

illini
11-06-2007, 05:02 PM
Since I have serious WDW brain today, I'm back. Now it's nearly 5pm DT (that's Disney Time), and I'm starving, so...

I'd be sitting on the patio at WPE, munching on a chinois salad while plotting out my shopping excursion. Oh, and snagging bites of my kids' pizzas!

Mrs.Mya
11-06-2007, 09:35 PM
Since we will finally be there in 11 days......at this time of the evening, we will probably be back at the cabin, or out joy riding on the golf cart, looking forward to my first full day at MK. Hooty Hoo !!!! :joy:

cal5755
11-06-2007, 09:44 PM
9:35 p.m. I would probably slowly be walking back to the bus after viewing illuminations.

Cant wait to be doing that on Friday night!!!

Wolf
11-06-2007, 10:58 PM
Its 9:47 pm here, me and mom would have just finished a awesome dinner at Ohanna's and are now on the monorail to MK for some EHM's for POTC, HM, and SM abit later after our food settles! Yay!!! 72 days!!!!!!

Tink#64
11-06-2007, 11:40 PM
11:30 pm

DS's would be down for the night & DH & I would be packing our packs for tomorrow. I'd be setting up our wakeup call for in the morning & then I get to catch my breath, relax & watch what's on Disney tv & see what's on schedule for tomrrow.

If today was day one, we'd have been at the MK most of the day, and tomorrow we'll be heading to Epcot, FW!

We'd be at Pop and for now the world is a perfect place!:mickey:

snowflakegirl
11-07-2007, 12:29 PM
Well it's 12:20 here.

If I were in DW, I think I'd be having lunch at Pecos Bills (cheeseburger and fries piled high with pickles) thinking about what we were going to do next (probably a trip to HM). :mickey:

mickey&missy
11-08-2007, 06:53 PM
It's 6:39 pm and it's Thursday.

In 126 days, Thursday, March 14th, we'll be in MGM getting ready to see Fantasmic for the first time after having had dinner at Hollywood and Vine!!!

At this time on Tuesday, March 11th we'll be about to enjoy the Pirate's and Princesses Party for the first time!

EPCOT84
11-08-2007, 11:45 PM
8:38 PM Thursday.

Walking around the World Showcase. Rather than trying to find a good spot, I'd rather walk around. In about 20 minutes when Illuminations starts I'll just stroll around. I like seeing people's reactions and it is simply a pleasant experience to see the countries light up from many angles.:fworks:

mrsgaribaldi
11-09-2007, 06:27 PM
6:20pm

Probably walking around World Showcase or the MK.:mickey::cloud9:

azdisneymom
11-09-2007, 07:11 PM
5:00 pm MST

I would be heading towards Epcot for ADRs at Le Cellier (hopefully, around 6:30) and then watching Illuminations :fworks: once dinner is over.

jrkcr
11-10-2007, 08:42 PM
It's 5:30pm here...8:30pm WDW time. It's the truth. It's actual. I'd be on Splash Mtn!! Riding over and over, watching the colors of the castle change, and freezing! :cloud9:

Cinderelley
11-11-2007, 01:28 PM
It's 5:30pm here...8:30pm WDW time. It's the truth. It's actual. I'd be on Splash Mtn!! Riding over and over, watching the colors of the castle change, and freezing! :cloud9:

And Everything would be Satisfactual!

It's 11:20 am here.

Right now we would be going down the "big one" on Splash Mountain, then zip-a-dee-doo-dahing down to see our picture. After buying it, we would head over to Big Thunder for our wildest ride before having lunch at Pecos Bill's.

I really want one of their burgers piled high with lettuce, tomato, and mushrooms. :tasty: