PDA

View Full Version : I don't know where to post this...

FlaTinkRAMESAM
11-05-2007, 08:04 PM
I never get my Mickey Monitor in the mail... they never asked for my address when I bought my pass and all attempts to call the passholder hotline has me running in circles calling various folks that have no answers for me or way to update my pass info... I know it is available online, but it is kinda special to get that Disney magic to your mail box 4 times a year... help!

DisFan01
11-05-2007, 08:19 PM
Maybe you could post it in the Mousellaneous section of the boards. I get my Mickey Monitor all 4 times each year. Of course, I think these are INTERCOT's Archives for the Mickey Monitor: Mickey Monitor Archives (http://www.intercot.com/themeparks/tickets/annualpass/mickeymonitor/archive/default.asp)

lindique
11-06-2007, 06:05 PM
They should have asked for your address and phone number when you activated your pass. That puts it into the computer for Passholder mailings. In addition, you can enter your e-mail address on the Passholder website. Why don't you stop by Guest Services next time you're at Disney World and ask them to enter your address.:mickey:

JPL
11-06-2007, 06:09 PM
I never receive mine either I complained a few times and still nothing. They have my name and address so that can't be the problem.