PDA

View Full Version : Chocolate Covered Krispy Treats......?

AbeeNormal
11-05-2007, 07:10 PM
Where can you get them from.:tasty:

I've heard some places are better than others :shrug:

SBETigg
11-05-2007, 07:43 PM
I've seen them at the Main Street Bakery in the MK as well as the Main Street Confectionery. They have them at the resort food courts and counter service places.

My kids were a little disappointed with the ones at the GF's Gasparilla Grill. They said that mine are better. I make them with extra marshmallow. :) But you can't help loving the Mickey shape and chocolate-dipped ears.

ibelieveindisneymagic
11-05-2007, 07:49 PM
My favourite place for the Mickey Krispie Treats are at the resort food-court. I don't know if they really are any different, but I find those fresher than the ones in the parks/gift shops.

Even though we make them at home all the time, there still is something to the Mickey ones! :mickey:

McGoofy
11-05-2007, 08:01 PM
I'm not sure how different they are from place to place, but we just returned home yesterday with one that we purchased from the AKL resort gift shop. The ones in the resort gift shops are sealed in plastic packaging, so they make great souveniers. I had bought the chocolate covered rice krispy mouse head (plus the chocolate had colored sprinkles on it!) for my son to take to his teacher today. When I picked my son up from school this afternoon, his teacher greeted me at the car. She told me that she couldn't even wait until lunch to eat it. Instead, she ate it in the morning when the kids had their snack break. She said that it was delicious!

Jared
11-05-2007, 08:07 PM
A lot of places sell the Mickey crispy rice treats, and I thought they were all relatively the same. Many food courts, bakeries and gift shops offer this dessert with or without the chocolate ears.

AbeeNormal
11-06-2007, 01:22 PM
Thanks a bunch everyone, :cloud9:

I'm sure we we'll inhale a few while we are there and I would love to take them homes as gifts. :thumbsup:

baby minnie's mommy
11-15-2007, 01:57 PM
When we were at World of Disney in Oct. they had Halloween and Fall themed crispie treats, so if you're going soon you may find some holiday / Christmas themed ones. We got a couple pumpkin shaped ones, although the Mickey ears are still my favorite shape! :tasty:

brownie
11-15-2007, 02:40 PM
The ones in the resort food courts have always been good. Avoid the boxed ones they sell; they're so-so.

mudpuppysmom
11-15-2007, 03:49 PM
We usually buy the chocolate dipped 'ears' ones at the confectionary in MK. This is usually our last stop on our way out on the last day of our vacation, so it's sort of a tradition to stop at the confectionary.

A word about freshness though.......We were last at MK in the middle of MAY, I just found one in our bread drawer the other day and when I picked it up it was STILL soft!! I thought about trying it, but I didn't.......

Fallendroplet
11-16-2007, 03:22 PM
You can get them at the candy shop in Main Street at MK. If you're walking toward the castle, the shop is on your right hand side. Enjoy! :mickey:

lightyearfan
11-16-2007, 04:26 PM
the bakery on main st has some good ones so do the most of the resorts. hope this helps

Victor

BelleandtheBeast
11-16-2007, 04:40 PM
Any of the resort food courts searve the treats. Enjoy one for me too.

Miladymorgane
02-21-2008, 06:40 PM
from my experience the ones in the main street bakery and the confectionary are the best plus they sell the extra large mickey heads which are huge i believe they were less than 15 dollars and well worth it :mickey:

brownie
02-22-2008, 10:15 AM
My favourite place for the Mickey Krispie Treats are at the resort food-court. I don't know if they really are any different, but I find those fresher than the ones in the parks/gift shops.

Even though we make them at home all the time, there still is something to the Mickey ones! :mickey:

The food courts are where I like to get mine. I bought a box of them from the park when we were at Disneyland last summer, and it wasn't the same.