PDA

View Full Version : Chef Mickey's ?

KrystalR83
11-05-2007, 03:27 PM
We leave Saturday, and I was wondering how long it takes to get to Chef Mickeys from ALMo?
We have 8 am reservations for breakfast. We are going there on our last day, so before we leave ASMo, I want to check out and put our luggage in storage. How long do you think it would take to get there?

Itchy
11-05-2007, 05:33 PM
The first question is are you driving or going to be taking the disney transportation?

If you are taking the busses you will need to either catch a monorail from the Magic Kingdom or the Ticket and transportation Center. I this is the case I would give yourselves an hour before your reservations when you leave the resort. If you get there early they have the souviner shops to look through.

I am not sure how long it would take by car as I have never driven to the Chef Mickeys.

I know that you will have fun though.:thumbsup:

DisFan01
11-05-2007, 05:44 PM
We have done this once driving. It took us about 10 minutes to get to the hotel, and then about 5-10 minutes to get to Chef Mickey's. It's really nice (yet expensive ;)) but I'm sure you will enjoy it! :thumbsup:

kakn7294
11-05-2007, 06:36 PM
You can drive yourself if you have a car or take a bus to MK. From MK you can take a monorail or just walk. It takes about the same amount of time for either and the walk is an easy one. You can also take a taxi directly to the resort. Have fun - we love Chef Mickey's!

Jared
11-06-2007, 10:42 AM
If you're using Disney Transport, leave about 45 minutes to reach the Contemporary from All-Star Movies. Take the character breakfast bus to the Magic Kingdom and walk 10 minutes to the resort.

When you board the bus, tell the driver your final destination is the Contempoary, not the Magic Kingdom. If the run is slow, he may make an extra stop.

garymacd
11-06-2007, 11:15 AM
If you are driving, why store your luggage? Put it in the trunk and away you go. You will save time overall, since you won't have to wait for Bell Services to call for your bags.

As for the trip to Chef Mickey's, I don't know. That is one place we have never eaten. Have to think about that for our next trip.