PDA

View Full Version : A couple of Questions - CRT and Chef Mickeys

Mrs Grumpy
11-05-2007, 01:35 PM
We would like to have the earliest lunch time slot as possible at CRT. My 180 day mark will fall on a Monday. I know you have to book this early but if I waited until I got home that evening do you think I would still have a shot?

Second, we want to eat at Chef Mickeys also after a day at Animal Kingdom. Looks like by past hours that they will close the park at 5:00 on the day we will be there. If we went directly from AK on the Contempory buss what time do you think I would be safe in making a ADR. Would 7:00 give us plenty of time?

mickey&missy
11-05-2007, 02:51 PM
If you want a specific time and date for CRT call first thing in the morning. Don't wait until late afternoon! CRT is a hard one to get! Especially if its peak season.

For Chef Mickey's I think 7 would be more then fine if you left AK at 5. You'd probably be safe with 6:30, but don't take my word for that. Keep in mind that the bus stop might be a little more crowded at park close.

Good luck!!

illini
11-05-2007, 06:00 PM
Do NOT wait until evening to call for CRT. They're not as difficult to get as in times past, but I'd stil call at 7am Eastern on the dot, particularly if you want a specific time.

For Chef Mickey's, I'd say definitely safe with a 6:30, and quite possibly even a 6. AK is not nearly as crowded at closing as the other parks in my experience. I'd probably go ahead and book the 6:30. 7:00 would give you loads of time to kill, which isn't a bad thing. I enjoy looking around at the Contemporary.

Mrs Grumpy
11-05-2007, 07:04 PM
Thanks everyone. I think I will just plan to take the morning (or day if I can) off when it comes time to make ADR's.

Jared
11-06-2007, 10:39 AM
Good idea because you probably would not secure a table if you waited until the afternoon. Cinderella's Royal Table fills up seemingly moments after 7 a.m. every day.

For Chef Mickey's, a 7 p.m. reservation will leave you plenty of time. Honestly, it shouldn't take you more than an hour to reach the Contemporary from Animal Kingdom, so you can comfortably book a meal anytime after 6.

Good luck and have fun!

:tasty: