PDA

View Full Version : Christmas decorations?

michelLe x3
11-05-2007, 01:34 PM
How long do all the christmas decorations stay up in the parks? I'm going dec 28th to jan 1st and wanted to see it decorated. Are they still up at that time? And also, which park do you guys recommend for New Years Eve? thanks in advance!!:mickey:

jpH/keD
11-05-2007, 01:40 PM
I think most everything stays up thru January 7th. You should have plenty of time to see the decorations! I havent been for NYE so not sure about that.

And BTW.....:welcome: This place rocks! Someone will have your info on NYE very soon! Welcome aboard! :thumbsup:

Fallendroplet
11-05-2007, 03:22 PM
The Christmas decorations will still be up for your entire trip. As to NYE...MK is the most common for people to go to...it's also open the latest. If you wish to go to MK, you need to get there early and plan on spending the entire day there. After the highest number of people is reached, the cast members will not allow anyone to enter the park. Enjoy your trip!!:thumbsup:

michelLe x3
11-05-2007, 03:36 PM
Thank you guys and thanks for welcoming me :mickey: iv'e been unregistered and just reading for a long time i love this site! And yeaa i heard about not being able to get in the parks if its overcrowded ,but i heard that if you stay on WDW property you get in no matter what?

Fallendroplet
11-05-2007, 03:47 PM
Last NYE, my DH and I were at MGM and really wanted to spend the rest of the evening at MK...they would not allow us to get on the monorail to MK. The park was full. It didn't matter that we were on WDW property. The only ones they would allow on the monorail were those guests with annual passes...otherwise, no such luck. :nope:

michelLe x3
11-05-2007, 04:01 PM
ohh wow ..then i will probablygo to MK that day ..does anyone have any suggestions on what order i should go to the parks ..the day we get there i thought epcot nd then i dont know wht the other days should be. I might just get the Park Hopper w. my 4-day pass but idk.