PDA

View Full Version : Hannah Montana in the parks

rjmdds
11-05-2007, 12:12 PM
Are there any shows/events related to Hannah Montana in any of the parks? I've searched and can't find anything. If anyone would know it's the Intercot folks. Thanks.

tennantsrwe
11-05-2007, 12:16 PM
You must know a Hannah Montana fan too? :D Our DD is a fan of the pop star and I have checked everywhere for any events with her. I couldn't find any either. I know they sell her merchandise around some of the shops but that's about it....maybe we'll find out something else. I know my DD would love it!

TBY2225
11-05-2007, 12:50 PM
When we were in WDW in September we seached everywhere for Hannah Montana themed things. We found merchandise alot of places. The have part of a wall in the World of Disney store in DTD in the princess room. DD5 got a beach towel for $20. We didn't see any thing other than items to buy. I wouldn't be surprised if something is in the works though.

Taja
11-05-2007, 02:15 PM
The 9-year-old lass who will be in our group is a big fan of The Cheetah Girls and a slightly lesser fan of Hannah Montana.

Do you think we could find any merchandise for The Cheetah Girls (except holiday CD and CD/DVD available in non-Disney stores) when we visited last year and early this year? *sigh* Forget any attractions for them! :(

Didn't even try for Hannah Montana--the non-Disney stores are stuffed with merchandise!

Figgyluv03
11-07-2007, 12:45 PM
The last event that was held at the parks was the concert she had at Typhoon Lagoon and then she was in the Christmas Parade last year, I think.