PDA

View Full Version : Check in and will call tickets

mouseketeer mom
11-05-2007, 10:27 AM
Can Will Call tickets be placed on your key to the world card upon check in?? Hoping so! This is our first time with will call tkts and a room only reservation. We've only had packages in the past.

jennsky
11-05-2007, 10:34 AM
I almost always have Will Call Tickets and a Room Only Reservation, but I've never had them attached to my room key. That was because our instructions to get our park tickets was to visit the Guest Services counter at the first park we decide to go to. By that time, we had already checked in the day before, etc. You can try asking at the Guest Services counter at your resort BEFORE checking in to see if that's possible. That would be my suggestion...

TheRustyScupper
11-05-2007, 12:29 PM
1) Yes.
2) After check-in, go to Concierge Desk.
3) Ask for the Will Call tickets, and ask them on room keys.
4) It takes two transactions, but they can do it.
. . . print Will Call tickets by the res number
. . . scan the new tickets to the room keys

MNNHFLTX
11-05-2007, 12:32 PM
Will Call tickets must be picked up at Guest Services at one of the parks (for the Magic Kingdom, go to the Ticket and Transportation Center) and cannot be added to your room key card. Sorry--:(

MNNHFLTX
11-05-2007, 12:43 PM
I guess I stand corrected, Rusty. I was told last summer at the Caribbean Beach that they could not be added.:confused:

mouseketeer mom
11-05-2007, 03:35 PM
I just called WDW to check on this too, and was told the tkts can't be "linked" to my ressie because I did an online reservation. Only those booked by phone can automatically link the tickets to their room.

TheRustyScupper
11-06-2007, 01:49 PM
I guess I stand corrected, Rusty. I was told last summer at the Caribbean Beach that they could not be added.

1) No problem.
2) There is confusion by some CM's.
3) The confusion is that it is not a one-step computer transaction.
4) The Concierge Desk must print the ticket, then scan it.
5) It is a new transaction, but easily done.

NOTE: There is lots of confusion regarding tickets and whether they can be put on, or taken off, room keys. The answer is yes to both points. As an example, your Annual Pass can actually be scanned to your room key (a VERY unknown fact).