PDA

View Full Version : How do the water park and more tickets work?

asrai555
11-04-2007, 10:08 PM
If you buy a 3 day base ticket, and add water parks and more, but are staying on property for 5 days can you go to the water parks on the days you are using your theme park ticket.

Example: Let's say you use the 3 day ticket on days 1,2, and 3 at the 4 parks. Can you then, on the 4th day go to a water park?

Thank you! And yeah I know - its a silly question. But I haven't added this feature to my tickets before. I usually just go base.

CleveRocks
11-04-2007, 10:21 PM
Your tickets are good for 14 days from date of first use. You can use your ticket entitlements in any way or in any order you'd like within that 14 day timeframe.

Also (just in case you were wondering), you CAN go to a theme park and a water park on the same day ... that is NOT park hopping.

Mollywobbles
11-04-2007, 10:25 PM
With the water park and more option you have X number of visits depending upon the number of days that your pass has been purchased for. I'm not sure right off the top of my head how many "water park'' options go along with each number of days.

Each visit to a water park, Disney Quest, or Pleasure Island would count towards one of those water park and more option visits. You could go to a water park and to the MK on the same day, for example, but you would be using one of you option visits as well as your main 4 park visits. All of the days on your pass (water park and more options as well as your 4 main park visits) do not have to be used on consecutive days, but unless you've purchased the No Expiration option all days/visits will expire 14 days from when the pass was first used.

I hope that I didn't confuse you. I help guests at Disney Store purchase their tickets a lot so I am usued to explaining how things with the tickets work.

seashoreCM
11-13-2007, 11:30 PM
Entering a water park does not at that moment tick off a theme park day.

The rate of consumption of water park entries is the same whether or not your ticket has hopping.

Currently the number of water park entries you get with water park fun is the same as the number of theme park days, except with a minimum of two.

TheDuckRocks
11-14-2007, 10:48 AM
I have just added the Park Hopper & Water Park/DIsney Quest feature to our MYW tickets on the promotion going on with my Disney Visa which was free.
This is what I was told by the Cast Member that helped me.
I was told that you get the same number of WP/DQ admissions as the number of days as you got the base MYW ticket. For the OP that should be 3 days for theme park admissions and 3 admissions to the WPs, DQ, Disney's Wide World of Sports or Pleasure Island. You may use either the theme park admissions or the WP/DQ admissions on any day during your stay. You may only go to one theme park a day if you did not get the Park Hopper option. The WP/DQ admissions you can use as many as you want in any one day, a water park in the morning, Disney Quest for the afternoon and Pleasure Island that evening if that is what you would like to do. Or you could go to a theme park all day and then use one WP/DQ admission for Disney Quest that evening.
One other thing that I was told by the CM I talked to was that with the WP/DQ admissions you can leave where you are and come back later and you will not be charged for another admission. Due to the time we will be getting to WDW on the day we arrive we are planning to go to Downtown Disney for lunch and then over to Disney Quest for my grandson to build a roller coaster. We are then going to go back to the resort for a while before going to Ohana for dinner. If we all had a good time at Disney Quest that afternoon we will be going back there and my daughter and her husband will go to Pleasure Island.
I do hope my rambling will help the OP.

seashoreCM
11-14-2007, 09:13 PM
Hint: Have at least 3 theme park days and no non-expiration but need more water park visits? Here it is actually worthwhile to add more days to make more visits appear, even if the park days go to waste.