PDA

View Full Version : Sushi??

disneygirlie11
11-04-2007, 05:07 PM
Where at in the world can you get sushi? I know of Wolfgang and Teppan Edo, anywhere else?

SBETigg
11-04-2007, 05:13 PM
California Grill, amazing sushi and a breathtaking view of the Seven Seas Lagoon and MK.

DisneyLuvRSince76
11-04-2007, 07:26 PM
California Grill, amazing sushi and a breathtaking view of the Seven Seas Lagoon and MK.

I definitely agree :tasty: We dined at the California Grill in late September. I think that the best part of the meal was the Maki/Sushi (the flatbreads and main course were good as well, but the sushi was better).

TexasPrincessAurora
11-04-2007, 07:31 PM
I have to agree...the sushi at California Grill is delicious! I believe there is a really good place at either the Dolphin or the Swan (can't remember which).

4myprincesses
11-04-2007, 09:11 PM
I've tried Cali Grill, Japan pavillion, Wolfgang and the best Sushi in Disney is at Kimono's. It's over at the Swan and Dolphin and is wonderful and very authentic. It's worth a bus ride (or boat ride) over there.

Grab a Tiger beer while your there, it's one of the best Asian beers and kept my gut free from what I would guess would be "Ho Chi Minh's" revenge when I was in Hanoi for four weeks adopting our twins!

Kairi_7378
11-04-2007, 09:26 PM
The sushi at the CA Grill is fantastic. Very unusual selections. Couldn't eat sushi at home for months after I ate there the first time, I was so spoiled!