PDA

View Full Version : They are interested in our feedback

Tink&Goofy
11-04-2007, 04:20 PM
After returning from the 10th anniversary meet, I sent an email to WDW. I wanted to let them know that the Reflective Captioning available at the Fantasmic show was very much appreciated by my DD. I also made some suggestions relating to the captioning services, equipment that is available. I received a call the other day from the Exec offices. The gentleman was genuinely interested in my input, and we discussed several related issues in quite a bit of detail! Obviously, the topic was not something that the average visitor would even think about, but I was thrilled that they took the time and had interest in my input. One thing he said really made my day. He said they want this kind of input, because they want ALL of their visitors to enjoy ALL of what Disney has to offer. :thumbsup:

2Epcot
11-04-2007, 05:20 PM
That's great to hear they got back to you. The Reflective Captioning is a good way to allow hearing impared to "hear" the story without the words being noticeable to the rest of the audience. I've noticed it a couple of times depending on where I'm sitting or may pick up the reflection in my glasses. What do they give you to view the captioning during the shows?

LudwigVonDrake
11-04-2007, 05:23 PM
That's awesome that they called you and responded to your e-mail. Never hurts to listen and to learn from your customers :mickey:

merlinmagic4
11-04-2007, 06:42 PM
Good job!!! You may make a big difference for many people you'll never even meet! They are wonderful when it comes to guests with special needs!