PDA

View Full Version : A Contemporary Question

RaRaRoundTheWorld
11-04-2007, 03:27 PM
To anyone that has stayed or eaten at the Contemporary, what is your over all impression of the Contemporary in comparison to the other monorail resorts? Does anyone know if the Contemporary’s South Garden Rooms are of the same size and appointed with the same décor as the rooms in the Contemporary Tower? :confused:

Jenemmy
11-04-2007, 04:30 PM
Hi there. My most recent stay at the CR was last year. My family really loves the CR -- just about our favorite, as a matter of fact. I feel like you just can't beat the convenience and there is just something about watching that monorail glide above you when you are inside!

I have stayed at all the monorail resorts -- and really, all are wonderful. I do believe they all have the same size rooms. The rooms at the CR are beautiful since the refurbishment -- you can find great pictures of them in the resort section of Intercot :mickey: If anything, the Garden wing rooms are slightly larger than the tower rooms due to the fact that they do not have balconies. (first floor rooms have patios, 2nd and 3rd floor rooms have a sliding glass door with rails immediately outside of it.) The rooms are very spacious.

I find that as far as restaurants go, I could live without the Contemporary Steakhouse, personally. But Chef Mickeys is a must do every trip and California Grill sure has a great reputation!