PDA

View Full Version : Which Disney Couple are YOU

DDBird
11-04-2007, 09:00 AM
OK - so the other day my kids were watching Nemo (again) and it struck me...there in this little movie was the perfect example of my husband and I. Dory & Marlin.....which one is which???
Well - DH is definitely a Dory. His short term memory is terrible and he goes through life with a great outlook and sense of humor.
Marlin is me - I panic about everything and worry all the time. OK - maybe not to the extent that he does but he is definitely a lot like me and vice versa.
So which offbeat Disney couple best fits you and your significant other?? Gotta think hard on this one...lets not get a ton of Beauty & The Besat or Snow White and Prince Charming:thumbsup:

ibrowse17
11-04-2007, 09:05 AM
Well, I would agree that my DW would be a Dory also. As for me, I would go with Crush:thumbsup:

P.S- DW agrees 100%, but says that while I am like Crush most of the time, I am much more like Squirt when it comes to Disney. I think she is right!!!

LibertyTreeGal
11-04-2007, 10:14 AM
It's not fair that we can't choose B&B -- my DH is a hairy beast and I spend all day reading ;)

Probably Vida and Lem from Follow Me Boys -- I can't have kids, we are Scoutmasters, and we have adopted sons who are just as feisty as Whitey. Mark has a personality very much like Fred MacMurray (except not as grumpy) and I'm a lot like Vera Miles' character.

SBETigg
11-04-2007, 10:30 AM
Duchess and O'Malley from the Aristocats. I'm loyal, spoiled, a little too maternal, and I like to think I'm royalty. :blush: My husband is a protector with good sense, but so down to earth with a strong sense of adventure and fun. Plus, he has hung with some strange cats in his time. ;)

disneydeb
11-04-2007, 10:55 AM
I think I'm a little too Dory-like and maybe my DH is a bit too much like Gaston. hahahaha!

What a lovely couple we must make! :D

CAS
11-04-2007, 11:15 AM
Sorry, gonna have to break the rules. I'm the big guy who thought he couldn't be tamed or truly loved and my DW is the girl who loves to read, loves animals, is beautiful and who fell in love with me quickly. Our first true loves together!

amorillo
11-04-2007, 11:45 AM
We're definitely Jack & Sally!

DH was the intelligent & strong willed man, who was sick of what he was doing with his life! Always trying to figure out how to make things better!

I was the shy woman who admired & fell in love with him from afar.

Eventually he picked up on my flirtation... and we discovered, "We were meant to be!" :cloud9:

kathiep
11-04-2007, 12:34 PM
How about Pinnochio and Jiminy Cricket?

My DH goes through life with a childlike innocence and wonder.

I always end up feeling like the voice of reason!

DDBird
11-04-2007, 08:06 PM
Wow - what fun to see all the different 'couples' - keep them coming - tons of fun to read.....

Marilyn Michetti
11-04-2007, 08:14 PM
I don't know the Nemo cast. I'm an (cough) "older" Disney freak - the kids are grown, and no grandkids, so I can't say that I really watch the movies. Lion King, B&TB, and The Little Mermaid are the cartoon exceptions. Love the live movies.

I am Simba, and DH would be Pumbaa. He's a sweetie, but just doesn't "get it" sometimes.:mickey:

Itchy
11-05-2007, 06:19 PM
I guess the best way to sum the two of us up is I'm Gumpy ( I can't Hear you ) selective hearing and she is Snow White,:blush:

IloveJack
11-06-2007, 08:18 AM
I think we'd be Mary Poppins and Bert. Dh loves to be outside, gets a kick out of helping others, and definitely enjoys being around animals. I'm organized, and love to clean, but also enjoy time outside with my dh.

rcaide
11-06-2007, 11:19 AM
I asked my husband to answer this question and he said Lady and the Tramp. I was always the goody-goody when we were young, and he was the try anything once kind of guy. We are definite opposites. I work in public relations so I am always dressed up and coordinated. He works in engineering but he spends every spare moment working on one of his two classic cars. He also works part time as pit crew on a drag race team. He always laughs that he doesn't even feel like he can hug me or he will mess me up. After 20 years, we have learned to meet in the middle. Last night I spent an hour in the garage helping him install and bleed his new brake system. I have learned to get a little dirty, and he cleans up really well, lol. :thumbsup:

SurferStitch
11-06-2007, 11:20 AM
DH and I laugh about how we're so much like Mr. and Mrs. Incredible.

I act and talk a lot like Helen...I speak my mind, am strong willed, and just generally have a lot in common with her.

DH is getting a lot more muscular (started working out this year and is doing awesome), always strives to be better, and adores his wife (wink wink). We also act the same way with each other like Helen and Bob do, too.

We do laugh, though.....many times I am more like Edna Mode. I am into fashion (do some of my own work), and also have her attitude. So I guess I'm a blend of Edna and Helen.

IloveDisney71
11-06-2007, 10:02 PM
I would have to pick Belle for myself. I love to read. I always make sure I have something to read with me at all times. And my husband would be Lumiere (sp). He thinks he's a real "ladies" man. :secret: Don't tell him I said that! :D