PDA

View Full Version : Who do you think will go to the pro bowl?

Celestria
11-03-2007, 11:38 PM
voting has started and i wish they had a little % bar like the polls do on this site so you could see how people were doing. so i want to know your picks!

I've chosen 3 somewhat likely people to be picked.
Braylon Edwards as a wide reciever, he's 3rd or something in his conference
Derek Anderson, he's also 2nd or third in his little conference
and Josh Cribbs, THE best kick returner in the NFL for the 2007 season. he's got over 800 yards to date for 7 games.

ummmmm... yeah, you're not seeing little pink elephants... they are all from the cleveland browns. growing up in ohio limited the nfc games shown

Damon18
11-05-2007, 04:42 PM
I think it is a little early yet to say who is deserving, they have only played half the year. But at this point a few that come to mind are...

Adrian Peterson--Minny
Tom Brady
Randy Moss
Tony Romo
Ronnie Brown could have if not for his injury.

Celestria
11-05-2007, 08:11 PM
it's not to early. think about it. at the beginning of the season people already guess who is going to go to the superbowl.

Ian
11-06-2007, 10:31 AM
I think it is a little early yet to say who is deserving, they have only played half the year.Actually, Pro Bowl balloting is already underway.

Much like Christmas, they start voting way too early. Last year there's no way Romo makes it if they didn't vote mid-season.

I think 90% of the Patriots team will make the Pro Bowl in the AFC. In the NFC, Favre will probably go, Peterson is a lock at running back, T.O. will make it as a wideout ...

Not many Eagles have a chance. Trent Cole will almost definitely go (since he leads the NFL in sacks) and Westbrook will probably make it because he has so many yards from scrimmage. Other than that ... :sick:

caryrae
11-07-2007, 11:40 AM
I know the awesome running back from my team the Vikings, Adrian Peterson, has to make there is no one better. I mean his rookie year and half way through the season he has over 1,000 yards rushing, 2 games over 200 yards rushing and broke the record for rushing with 296 yards in single game. To bad we can't get a good passing game going.

goofhook
11-10-2007, 06:57 AM
I'd say everyone I voted for is going to the Pro Bowl, because they are the ones putting up the best stats. Thats why I'm not sending poor old McNabb this year, but anyone notice Brian Westbrook is have a great year, but it is not recieving much attention. Make sure you vote for him!:number1:

Celestria
11-13-2007, 12:04 AM
what team does brian westbrook play for? i'll vote for him if you vote for josh cribbs. he did a 100 yard kick return last sunday!

goofhook
11-13-2007, 06:50 AM
Westbrook is on the Eagles, and I'll be sure to vote for Josh Cribbs.

goofhook
11-13-2007, 06:53 AM
By the way, another Eagle that is looked over is RG Shaun Andrews, I'd say him and Steve Hutchinson are the best guards in all of football. They are both in the NFC also, so they will beat up the AFC defensive line.

goofhook
11-14-2007, 07:43 PM
Does anyone think Adrian Peterson will be ready for the Pro Bowl? So far he reiceved all of my votes and his injury could be from a week, to shutting down the rest of his season. What do you guys thing?

Celestria
11-14-2007, 08:53 PM
if the injury takes the guy out then no. but as i said before, i don't have access to many nfc teams, thats why all my people are browns

kakn7294
11-15-2007, 05:41 PM
Ben Roethlisberger!!!

goofhook
11-15-2007, 06:13 PM
if the injury takes the guy out then no. but as i said before, i don't have access to many nfc teams, thats why all my people are browns

So you only vote for the AFC, or do you just not know the players? Anyways, I have voted for Josh Cribbs many times.:number1:

Donald A
11-15-2007, 09:26 PM
So you only vote for the AFC, or do you just not know the players? Anyways, I have voted for Josh Cribbs many times.:number1:

Josh Cribbs is something else. It is getting to the point that teams are not kicking to him at all.

kakn7294
11-15-2007, 09:58 PM
Josh Cribbs is something else. It is getting to the point that teams are not kicking to him at all.Yeah, we should have had the Browns pinned at the 1 yd line but Cribbs was on fire - he burned us twice. Good thing Ben didn't give up! Personally I think it's just now getting to the point where we can accurately vote in the best players of the season. I think voting started far too early.

Celestria
11-16-2007, 01:58 AM

since i've never seen the nfc people play, well once in a while i do, i don't vote for nfc so i don't send a crummy person to the pro bowl