PDA

View Full Version : Planning my days!

WDW/UO Fan
11-03-2007, 03:53 PM
I've been trying to figure out the best plan of attack for our days, but I think I may have run into a roadblock. We'll only have 4 days this trip, & I'm trying to fit in as much as possible. I was hoping you guys could give me some advice. :fingers:

The day I'm most concerned about is our AK/MGM day. We consider both of them 1/2 day parks & never spend longer than that at either park. The evening we have available for MGM happens to be an MGM - AM/EMH day. We plan to go to AK that morning. Is hopping to MGM that evening a huge mistake? We hope to ride RnRC, TOT, TGMR, & see Fantasmic. That's it! So, what do you think? :blush: Thanks in advance for your help.

BronxTigger
11-03-2007, 04:08 PM
You want to do 4 things. If you have to wait 60 minutes for each; thats only 4 hours + ride time....so about 5 hours or so. So, I suppose it would be doable in a half day.

medic9016
11-03-2007, 06:40 PM
That is what we would do. Wait times will also depend on the time of year you go. We will not got to a park during the AM EMH but the afternoon is not to bad.

Kairi_7378
11-03-2007, 07:31 PM
:welcome:
That sounds like a good plan of attack. The AM EMH-ers will either park hop somewhere else or go back to the resort sometime between 1 and 2. You'll probably have a lot of crowds when you first get there but will be okay later.

TikiGoddess
11-03-2007, 08:45 PM
Sounds like a good plan to me. I don't think you'll see the effects of the EMH so much. I would get FPs for whatever rides as soon as you get there though, just in case.

TikiG

WDW/UO Fan
11-04-2007, 10:59 AM
You guys have made me feel much better about my plan. :whew: I'm hoping to get the gang to AK for rope drop. We'll try for a FP as soon as we get to MGM. Should we try for a RnRC or TOT FP 1st?

I forgot to mention that we plan to eat at HBD for dinner that night. We don't want to book a Fantasmic Package, because I've read you have to eat early. We like eating later, if possible. Any idea how long it takes to eat there, & what is the latest time we could make an ADR for & still make it to an 8:30 Fantasmic? If it makes a difference, we'll be there the 1st ot May.

Thanks for the welcome. :thanks:

TennesseeTink
11-04-2007, 05:28 PM
The line for RNRC always seem to be longer than ToT. I would fastPass RNRC and then get in line for ToT.