PDA

View Full Version : MVMCP characters?

Hayden's Dad
11-02-2007, 03:00 PM
Does anyone know if the meet and greet characters are all out all night, or are they only out for a limited time? Trying to see if we need to find them first or take our time around the party. We plan on being there the whole time. Hayden will probably fall asleep in his chair, but that is ok. Thanks

23 Days til Hayden's Magical Character Menagerie!!! :photo:

joanna71985
11-02-2007, 04:49 PM
Does anyone know if the meet and greet characters are all out all night, or are they only out for a limited time? Trying to see if we need to find them first or take our time around the party. We plan on being there the whole time. Hayden will probably fall asleep in his chair, but that is ok. Thanks

23 Days til Hayden's Magical Character Menagerie!!! :photo:

It depends on the character/location. For example: in Toontown they will be going almost all night, til around 11:30pm. Then, in other areas they will be going til around 11:30, but the characters will change (the Skyway is a good example of this. Belle and Beast are out for half the time, and then they switch with Snow White and Snow Prince). So just about all the characters will be out til about 11:30, just maybe not the same characters.

krose78
11-02-2007, 04:54 PM
ok I am finally going to ask since I feel silly not knowing but where exactly is the skyway.

Hayden's Dad
11-02-2007, 05:12 PM
Will they have a times listing like they do during the regular day or is it just luck of the draw who you run into?

Somehow Joanna I knew you would be one of the first ones to reply :D

joanna71985
11-02-2007, 05:38 PM
ok I am finally going to ask since I feel silly not knowing but where exactly is the skyway.

The Skyway was an old attraction (closed since about 1994). They use the front part for stroller parking. It is located next to Small World and across from Peter Pan's Flight.

Will they have a times listing like they do during the regular day or is it just luck of the draw who you run into?

Somehow Joanna I knew you would be one of the first ones to reply :D

On the map they show the little Mickey symbol indicating a character's location, but there is no times guide for mvmcp. Your best bet is to find a character attendant (or maybe in GR) and ask them.

And I have my ways.:D

Greenlawler
11-03-2007, 12:12 AM
The skyway would make a good home for something. I never understood why it just sits there. It would be perfect for something like meet and greets.
Joanna can you clear this up?

joanna71985
11-03-2007, 10:20 AM
The skyway would make a good home for something. I never understood why it just sits there. It would be perfect for something like meet and greets.
Joanna can you clear this up?

On another board someone brought up the idea that it could be used in the future. But as of now i have not heard of any plans to use it for anything.