PDA

View Full Version : Epcot

ShelbyAD
11-02-2007, 11:00 AM
Does anyone know if Epcot still has those brick or plaques that you can put your name on and it goes on a wall?

If they still have that, how much is it?

Tick-Tock
11-02-2007, 11:05 AM
You're thinking of "Leave a Legacy." The tiles bought previously are still there, but I think that new tiles are not being sold any more.

DisFan01
11-02-2007, 04:37 PM
Yes, according to the "official" WDW site, Leave a Legacy tiles are no longer being sold. :(

Polynesian Dweller
11-02-2007, 06:14 PM
Even the booths where they were sold had been dismantled by the time we got there in October.

ShelbyAD
11-03-2007, 05:30 AM
Oh man, I'm kind of upset. I wanted to do that especially since this is our first family (me, mother & sister) vacation. (I'm 38, my sister is 41 & my mom turns 64 today).

My mom is not in the best of health, so this may very well be our last family vacation :(

I am going to enjoy every minute and take TONS of pictures. The memory stick my camera has, can take up to 1,015 pictures. I hope that's enough :funny: We are going to be there for a week - Nov 5th - Nov 10th.

We're staying at the Pop Century.

JasonH
11-03-2007, 01:36 PM
Yeah, it's sad they don't sell the tiles anymore. I guess I'm one of the more fortunate ones that did get a picture tile. My Bro, Mom & Dad also have a picture tile and we were even more fortunate to have all three of our tiles(Mom & Dad got their tile pic together) in the same spot and even yet more fortunate to be right above the location logo. Now THAT'S a memory to be able to LEAVE at WDW. :mickey::mickey::thumbsup: