PDA

View Full Version : Park Hours Changed for Upcoming Week at MK

andypooh
11-02-2007, 09:33 AM
I just noticed they changed some of the hours for our stay at WDW. A number of the closing times at the MK have changed. I wonder why the park closes now at 7pm on 11/9?

DessertDivaFL
11-02-2007, 09:51 AM
The WDW website said MK is open from 9-11 on 11/9. On 12/9 it is open to 7pm. Maybe you were looking at the wrong month??? Hope this helps.

austalysgram
11-02-2007, 10:17 AM
Park hours for next week are different on intercot than on the disneyworld site. what is correct.

andypooh
11-02-2007, 10:41 AM
Intercot is showing a change for the november schedule. it says MK closed at 7pm on 11/9. They are still listing "wishes" at 9pm. i assume this is not the case.

Jasper
11-02-2007, 11:36 AM
I don't know what the correct hours really are for the date in question but I would probably guess that it has to do with expected attendance levels. Disney has some extremely sophisticated methods of predicting what attendance will be for any given time in the future. Of course, as the time gets closer their predictions become progressively more accurate thus allowing them to adjust everything from hours of operation to staffing levels to how much salt and pepper to order.

stitchcousin
11-02-2007, 11:45 AM
Hi!! I noticed that too. You should go by the disney site, but you can always call them to make sure, and of course, they always list on the disney site that times are subject to change....

King Triton
11-02-2007, 12:41 PM
Sometimes when they move an EMH evening for some reason they'll show the park closing at 7 and still have Wishes listed as 9.

Also, there could be a corporate event that evening that is causing the park to close early.

austalysgram
11-02-2007, 12:52 PM
If you look on the Disneyworld website, the hours for next week are different than on Intercot, the ones on DW are the same as they were before. Not quite sure who is correct.