PDA

View Full Version : Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique in the MK

2girlsmom
11-02-2007, 07:11 AM
Does the new Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique in the MK have the same merchandise as at DTD or is it just a "makeover" salon? When we arrive in February, we'd like to spend part of our day in the MK, but we also need to get our DDs (5 & 2) some princess gear for the P&P Party the next day. We likely won't have time to head to DTD and would like to do things like "build a wand" (which we only found at the DTD BBB last trip) and "build a crown". Anybody have any info? Thanks in advance!!!

Figment!
11-02-2007, 08:27 AM
Both locations are just a salon.

From Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/../infocentral/children/bbb/default.asp)
... the conveniently located Princess Room (at the World of Disney) and Tinker Bell's Treasures (in Fantasyland) sell many Princess items separately for purchase after an appointment.

I heard about “Build-a-Tierra”, “Build-a-Wand” and “Build-a-Jewel-Box” activities, are these part of a Boutique package?
No, these activities are individual items available in the Princess Room adjacent to the World of Disney location.

tiaramom
11-02-2007, 08:52 AM
The Shoppes Carry The Bulid A Wand Etc-
In Dtd And Mk The Shoppes Carry These Type Of Items (no Worries).
Bbb Is A Salon Only - They Do Carry Dress Up Items Such As Wands , Crowns, Shoes, Pocketbook Or Two- But They Are To Enhance The Costume. They Bbb In Mk Is Beautiful- Go And Have Your Princess Made Up Here - We Did And Loved It!
In Dtd - Its In A Store
In Mk It Is In The Castle!
Way To Go Mk Castle!

Disneyatic
11-02-2007, 01:32 PM
The BBB in the castle has the front room you walk into and on one end of it they have the costumes and accessories and the other is the checkout counter.
There is a seperate large circular room that has the salon.
Right outside of the BBB on the back side of the castle is TinkerBell's Treasures and you can do the build a tiara and buy costumes and accessories in there. I am not sure if they have the build a wand, but I am willing to bet that they do!!

polkastria
11-07-2007, 11:26 PM
I'm planning a trip next year and plan to do the BBB with my 4 year old daughter. For a little girl with a Cinderella fixation, which is a better choice, The store or the Castle?

And is there a difference in the things they do at either place?

Thanks for any help on this.

Disneyatic
11-08-2007, 02:46 PM
We haven't been to the one in DTD, but I would think that if your little girl has a love of Cindy, the one in the castle is a must!

It is actually in the walk through area of the castle and the Fairy Godmothers in Training talk alot about Cindy and the castle and how she was just there and all kinds of things. They really play it up!

The atmosphere is top notch and I think it's a must do!

thejens
11-10-2007, 03:48 PM
Am I correct that there is not much for boys (pirate stuff etc.) in the castle, but there is in DTD?? I plan to do the castle bbb with my neice, but have two boys in tow too.

ftwildernesskid
11-12-2007, 06:59 PM
There really wasn't anything for the boys if I recall at the castle. At Downtown Disney there was a whole section for the pirates. There isn't much room for merchandising overall at the castle, really. If you want to shop for princess or pirate stuff, Downtown Disney is the way to go. But my DD loved being at the castle.

tyandskyesmom
11-13-2007, 11:56 AM
BBB does do a "Cool Dude" package for the boys...basically hair style with coloring and glitter. Tyler (who will be 9 at the time) has his appointment at the same time Skye is getting made into a princess. I was told it is $10.00.

49 more days!!!