PDA

View Full Version : MVMCP sold out?

apequet
11-01-2007, 09:33 PM
Does anyone know if they have sold out any dates yet? Just curious if our day is going to be crazy busy or not. We are going Dec 11th. :mickey:

MCFantasia
11-02-2007, 12:01 AM
I don't think there are any sold out dates yet. But you're going during the "perfect" time of year (in my opinion)... and you're going mid-week.

I wouldn't expect your party to be crowded at all. Enjoy!

PirateLover
11-02-2007, 12:36 AM
I just got tickets for Dec 2nd last week. I'm pretty sure most of *the weekends* do eventually sell out and later dates. I know in 2005 we had bought tickets ahead of time and my cousin did not. All the parties for that week ended up selling out. It was the 16th-22nd.

MCFantasia
11-02-2007, 12:52 AM
The parties during the begining of December almost never sell out... and if they do it for a Friday night party.

apequet
11-02-2007, 11:03 AM
I don't think there are any sold out dates yet. But you're going during the "perfect" time of year (in my opinion)... and you're going mid-week.

I wouldn't expect your party to be crowded at
all. Enjoy!

I wasn't sure if they did sell out or not, so I'm glad I asked. We picked Dec 11th, b/c of you guys and your tips. So, I hope you are right! thanks eveyone for helping me plan this magical vaction for my family. We are "virgins" to WDW, so we needed all the help we could get!

BMan62
11-02-2007, 11:09 AM
Had no problems getting tickets for Nov. 29th party on Wednesday of this week.

Cookie123
11-02-2007, 01:38 PM
I'm also going to MVMCP on the night of Tuesday the 11th. I will be solo. The Tuesday night ones are rarely crowded, and I've been to many of them.

luvourtwo
11-03-2007, 01:43 PM
What are opinions on December 18th? It offers a discount for advance purchase and is on a Tuesday. I am trying to decide when to purchase. I want to wait as long as possible, as DD is probable going to have tonsils out this month and I hope all goes well. I know the tickets are non-refundable, and don't want to be out the money if DD can't go.