PDA

View Full Version : What to ride at the Magic Kingdom during extra magic hours?

ljv1975
11-01-2007, 08:26 PM
We will be going to the MK during the morning extra magic hours one day. We won't be riding any of the "big" rides like rollercoasters since I will be 7 months pregnant and our daughter is 2.
What other rides or attractions tend to have the longest lines later in the day?
Thanks!

DisneyTwirler13!
11-01-2007, 08:28 PM
Winnie the Pooh, Dumbo, and Peter Pan all normally have very long lines during the day, but I'm not sure if they go down at night. The Tomorrowland Indy Speedway's lines go down, if that helps any...
Have fun! :mickey:

Figment!
11-01-2007, 09:04 PM
See the Extra Magic Hours Program (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/park/extramagic.asp) section of INTERCOT info Central for a listing of operating attractions.:mickey:

andypooh
11-01-2007, 10:51 PM
in this order i would do dumbo, peter pan, and pooh. if you go in that order you will have little to no wait and can hit all 3 rides in the first 30 minutes of the park opening

wedway76
11-01-2007, 10:52 PM
Not that the lines are all that bad during the day, but if you've never ridden the Jungle Cruise at night you must do it. It has a completely differenyt feel.

OOPS, I just noticed that you said Morning EMH... Sorry, but you should still try to catch the JC one night after dark.

Dracula766
11-02-2007, 12:49 AM
:thedolls:

OOPS, I just noticed that you said Morning EMH... Sorry, but you should still try to catch the JC one night after dark.

Jungle Cruise at night with no kids on the boat is even better ;)

LudwigVonDrake
11-04-2007, 03:52 PM
Anything in Fantasyland :smickey: