PDA

View Full Version : So now...Who's hyped for DECEMBER???

SurferStitch
11-01-2007, 04:36 PM
We got to read about all of those folks getting hyped for their November trips.....but.....who's hyped for December?

:woohoo::here::joy::stitch::dumbo::donald::santa3:

I AM!!!!!!

We fly out of Philly at 6:10 am on December 6th, and then it's 12 magical days at WDW!!! MVMCP, dinner at V&A (and Narcoossee's, Cali Grill, Flying Fish, 'Ohana, Brown Derby, Raglan Road, Teppan Edo, Le Cellier, LTT, Concourse Steakhouse), Grand Flo spa, Poly.....:cloud9:.

WOO-HOO!!

laprana
11-01-2007, 05:33 PM
:mickey3::santa3::deer::tree::minnie:

Me! Me! I can't wait to leave for our December trip! It will be the first time I've been there for the holidays and I have no idea how we're going to see everything! We leave aroun 6:00 A.M.(!) Dec. 8 and will be staying at WL - our first time there, and another reason I'm so excited! Can't wait to stay there and see it all decorated for Christmas! Only 37 more days to go! WOOHOO!!! :thumbsup:

dml
11-01-2007, 05:38 PM
I cannot wait til my December trip! We actually leave on Nov. 30 but we'll be there for 10 days so its pretty much a December trip! It can't come fast enough!!:santa:

:santa3:

PirateLover
11-01-2007, 06:11 PM
We fly out of Philly at 6:10 am on December 6th, and then it's 12 magical days at WDW!!!
Had no idea you were from the Philly area. We are hyped! We are driving down and we leave the 1st to arrive on the 2nd, and we'll be in Disney until the 7th! We'll just barely cross paths :mickey:

ibrowse17
11-01-2007, 06:12 PM
:here:We are!! POFQ and MVMCP:santa:, here we come on 19 Dec:thumbsup:

Jimenyfan
11-01-2007, 06:16 PM
I am, I am!! Cant wait to end 07 at Disney and begin 08 there.:tree::newyear:

ToDisney
11-01-2007, 06:31 PM
Let's Go! Let's Go!:joy:
38 days and we are on the way!!!!
I can't wait.....:yay:
:santa:CHRISTMAS AT DISNEY WORLD !:tree:

IloveDisney71
11-01-2007, 08:14 PM
ME TOO!!! I am getting SO EXCITED!!!! I'm already making my packing list - I can't help it, I'm a planner!
We will be arriving at the Poly on the 15th. This is our first time at the Poly or any Deluxe resort - Merry Christmas to us!
I'm also buying and making Disney ornaments for a mini tree that I will be putting up in our room.:ornament::santa3::santa::candy::tree:

Lacy
11-01-2007, 08:32 PM
I can't wait for my December trip! :santa: My trip is actually to Disneyland but I couldn't resist posting! I leave a month from today. I can't wait to see the Small World and Haunted Mansion :jack: Holiday versions. Plus, all the Christmas decorations will be wonderful. Made reservations for Fantasmic! seating today so I'm extra excited! :smickey:

apequet
11-01-2007, 08:37 PM
Us too!!!
We'll be arriving @ the Movies Dec 7-14th! This is our first trip, so we are SO excited. We have alot planned, so I hope we can do it all! MVMCP on Dec 11th, BBB, CRT breakfest, Rain Forest Cafe, Coral Reef, Chef Mickey breakfest, Norway Princess dinner, Donald's New Safari Breakfest, Sci-Fi, mini-golf @ FG. So, much to do in so little time....YIKES!! Pray for us that we get it all done!:mickey:

Caroleh
11-01-2007, 09:39 PM
I'm totally excited!!!!!! We leave here 10 am on Dec. 1 to Dec. 7th!!!

Tigger's Mom
11-01-2007, 09:45 PM
I'm jealous of all of you, but I had my December trip last year. In fact, SurferStitch, we left on December 6th. Our stay was not as long as yours, but it was wonderful. You all will love seeing everything at its holiday finest. The decorations are beautiful. Don't forget the Osborne Lights at MGM, we still talk about them.
Hope you all have great trips and know that I'll be thinking of you and remembering my fun from last year!

Marilyn Michetti
11-01-2007, 10:07 PM
Had no idea you were from the Philly area. We are hyped! We are driving down and we leave the 1st to arrive on the 2nd, and we'll be in Disney until the 7th! We'll just barely cross paths :mickey:

All the best people are from Philly. Spent 24 years in the Roxoboro area. Nice to cross your path. I'll be at Disney the same time, but this year, we're doing DL.:mickey:

CosmicRay
11-01-2007, 10:12 PM
[COLOR="Red"]36 days baby!! We will be there from the 9th to the 16th. We have made our ADR's and I have the kids PACKED and ready to go! DH will have to pack himself and I am waiting to see how big pregnant wise I will be before we leave to pack for me. Can't wait to see Epcot with all the decorations (we usually go in Dec) and see the Osborne lights!![/CO:santa::santa3:LOR]

rcaide
11-01-2007, 11:55 PM
We leave in 35 days!!! This is the 1st time I have been there at the holidays since 1982. I am so excited!!!! :joy::joy::clappy::yay:

DisneyorBust
11-02-2007, 07:33 AM
We're excited too! We arrive on December 1st!:mickey: Can't wait to see the parks all decked out for the Christmas Holiday!

emfleck
11-02-2007, 08:51 AM
We've been counting the days down since spring. Only 35 more days to go! I hope November flies by!

:santa3::santa::deer:

Bringonthemouse!
11-02-2007, 09:25 AM
:santa3::tree::santa2::tree::santa3:

Me too, me too!!!
We are going to be at our beloved Pop Century from Dec. 6th to 17th. 12 devine days in the World!!! I may explode I'm so excited!! Watch out party-goers, we will be at MVMCP on Tues. Dec. 11th!!:yay::woohoo::joy:

krose78
11-02-2007, 09:51 AM
ME TOO!!!!

It will be so great to get away for Christmas. I can't wait to wake up Christmas morning in Disney.

SurferStitch
11-02-2007, 10:53 AM
Us too!!!
We'll be arriving @ the Movies Dec 7-14th! This is our first trip, so we are SO excited. We have alot planned, so I hope we can do it all! MVMCP on Dec 11th, BBB, CRT breakfest, Rain Forest Cafe, Coral Reef, Chef Mickey breakfest, Norway Princess dinner, Donald's New Safari Breakfest, Sci-Fi, mini-golf @ FG. So, much to do in so little time....YIKES!! Pray for us that we get it all done!:mickey:

Hey, DH and I will also be at MVMCP on the 11th! I'll be wearing my Stitch Santa hat, and he'll be wearing his Goofy Santa hat. I'll also have my plush Stitch backpack (he'll be wearing an elf outfit...yes, I dress my backpack). If you see us, make sure you say :hi:. Have a great trip!!!!!

Oh yeah...we're also trying Donald's Safari Breakfast on the 14th.

SurferStitch
11-02-2007, 10:56 AM
:santa3::tree::santa2::tree::santa3:

Me too, me too!!!
We are going to be at our beloved Pop Century from Dec. 6th to 17th. 12 devine days in the World!!! I may explode I'm so excited!! Watch out party-goers, we will be at MVMCP on Tues. Dec. 11th!!

Oh yeah....I remember you saying you were staying there. We were originally staying there the same exact days, too, but DH switched us to the Poly (our first time ever there). Still the same dates, though.

Hey, like I posted above, we'll be at MVMCP on the 11th, too. :thumbsup:

Caroleh
11-02-2007, 11:06 AM
:deer::santa3::elf: I forgot to add that we are going to be at MVMCP on Dec. 4th!!! We're celebrating my 50th birthday that day!!!! If I get myself in gear, I should be wearing a tshirt that says "Today is my Birthday and I refuse to grow old!!!:santa2::sleigh::tree:

tennantsrwe
11-02-2007, 01:17 PM
ME TOO!!!!! We are going the 9-14 and can't wait! We're leaving on the 8th and staying over in Savannah, GA just to get on the road a day early! We're doing MVMCP on the 11 and have ADR at Hollywood and Vine (Fantasmic) Lib. Tree Tavern, Crystal Palace, Whispering Canyon and Nine Dragons! SOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!! :cloud9:

SteveL
11-02-2007, 05:39 PM
Leaving PHL on Dec 03, returning back the night of Dec 10. Can't wait to check in at the Swan.

Bringonthemouse!
11-03-2007, 09:02 AM
We were originally staying there the same exact days, too, but DH switched us to the Poly (our first time ever there). Still the same dates, though. :thumbsup:

Lucky you! Ahhh, maybe someday for us :cloud9:

Audraj
11-03-2007, 09:36 AM
:deer::santa3::elf: I forgot to add that we are going to be at MVMCP on Dec. 4th!!! We're celebrating my 50th birthday that day!!!! If I get myself in gear, I should be wearing a tshirt that says "Today is my Birthday and I refuse to grow old!!!:santa2::sleigh::tree:

Hey We are going that day also. I will say Happy Birthday to you if I see you!!!

:party:

rcaide
11-03-2007, 10:04 AM
Originally Posted by Bringonthemouse!

Me too, me too!!!
We are going to be at our beloved Pop Century from Dec. 6th to 17th. 12 devine days in the World!!! I may explode I'm so excited!! Watch out party-goers, we will be at MVMCP on Tues. Dec. 11th!!

We will be staying at POP from Dec. 7th to the 14th and going to the MVMCP on the 11th. We have never stayed at POP before so I am hoping I love it as much as you do. It will just be my husband and me this trip. I will probably be toting an Eeyore backpack. Maybe we will see you there. :thumbsup:

SurferStitch
11-03-2007, 07:44 PM
We will be staying at POP from Dec. 7th to the 14th and going to the MVMCP on the 11th. We have never stayed at POP before so I am hoping I love it as much as you do. It will just be my husband and me this trip. I will probably be toting an Eeyore backpack. Maybe we will see you there. :thumbsup:

You will love Pop! DH and I have stayed there twice, and loved it both times. That was the first (and only) value we ever stayed at, and we were totally impressed!

Glad to see I'm not the only adult who carries a Disney backpack. My plush Stitch backpack has been traveling with me since 2005, and will be with me in December. I actually bought 4 different outfits for him to wear on the trip (Christmas elf, safari outfit, German lederhosen and a Hawaiian shirt/sandals.......Okay...a little nuts:blush:), but he will look awesome.

I'm telling ya......get a Santa hat for Eeyore....the CM's and characters LOVE that stuff!

Have a great trip!!!!!

rcaide
11-03-2007, 08:28 PM
Where do I find a Santa hat that small?

Caroleh
11-03-2007, 08:33 PM
Hey We are going that day also. I will say Happy Birthday to you if I see you!!!

:party:

We'd really enjoy that!!!

Suz36
11-03-2007, 09:34 PM
Excited doesn't begin to describe it! As another poster said, I may explode! 29 days to go! The kids and I made a paper chain countdown that started at 100 days, and it is really starting to get short! Dec.2-8 at Poly, and we're gonna try to do it all - Candlelight Processional 12/3, MVMCP 12/4, Osborne Lights, resort hopping to see all of the decorations - what could be better than Christmastime at WDW!

Caroleh
11-03-2007, 10:16 PM
Excited doesn't begin to describe it! As another poster said, I may explode! 29 days to go! The kids and I made a paper chain countdown that started at 100 days, and it is really starting to get short! Dec.2-8 at Poly, and we're gonna try to do it all - Candlelight Processional 12/3, MVMCP 12/4, Osborne Lights, resort hopping to see all of the decorations - what could be better than Christmastime at WDW!

We're doing MVMCP the same day!!!!

27 more days!!!!:mjump::goofy::tigger::minnie::mickey3:

SurferStitch
11-04-2007, 05:04 PM
Where do I find a Santa hat that small?

Build-A-Bear has them, and also the entire Santa outfit. Some big craft stores also sell them (AC Moore, Michael's, etc.)

You could also try Walmart and buy a cheap Christmas stuffed toy, take the hat off, and use that.

I had bought mine at the Boyd's Bears store in Gettysburg.

If you don't have a Biuld-A-Bear near you, you can order online.

dundeehunter
11-06-2007, 11:48 AM
We fly out of Milwaukee at 8:50am non-stop to CBR on December 5 until December 11. My two DD's and my parents have never been to WDW for the holidays. Can't wait to attend MVMCP on Dec 9 and CP on the 10th. We have ADR's for Coral Reef, Concourse Steakhouse, Captain Jacks, Crystal Palace, Rose & Crown, Tutuo Italia, and Le Cellier. I am certain that my husband can't wait for this trip as the girls and myself can't control our excitment at home!!!

I'm just waiting for my paperwork from MJ and DME...:( I saw the 1st snow flake today in Wisconsin, so I'm more than ready for the Florida heat, even if it's in the 60's...:vacation:

LizLovesDiz
11-06-2007, 11:19 PM
We will be arriving at POP century on Dec.6th
at approx.10:00 pm can't wait,first stop DTD!!!
:tigger::chip::malef:

mickeys_princess_mom
11-07-2007, 11:52 PM
December 3rd at CB--can not WAIT!
:santa3::santa3:

Chic-a-pin
11-10-2007, 08:29 PM
Hey Stitch, we'll be at MVMCP the 11th too! If memory serves me correctly last year we were going the same night too, hahaha!! :thumbsup:

We'll arrive Dec 8th-14th, WL, YEE-HAW!! Can't wait!

SurferStitch
11-10-2007, 10:14 PM
Hey Stitch, we'll be at MVMCP the 11th too! If memory serves me correctly last year we were going the same night too, hahaha!! :thumbsup:

We'll arrive Dec 8th-14th, WL, YEE-HAW!! Can't wait!

Yeah, I think you're right.

Stop reading my mind! ;)

Oh yeah....AND HAVE A GREAT TRIP!!!! :santa3:

rcaide
11-11-2007, 11:46 AM
I ended up finding Eeyore an infant 0-3 months santa hat that fits him perfectly. I am currently knitting him a green scarf so he will be looking fine when he hits the world in 26 days. :santa3::santa3::santa3:
Thanks for the advice.

LibertyTreeGal
11-11-2007, 11:52 AM
I leave on November 22, so I want it to be November FOREVER ;)

Caroleh
11-11-2007, 12:13 PM
:santa3::santa3:19 more days!!!!:santa3::santa3:

SurferStitch
11-11-2007, 08:52 PM
I ended up finding Eeyore an infant 0-3 months santa hat that fits him perfectly. I am currently knitting him a green scarf so he will be looking fine when he hits the world in 26 days. :santa3::santa3::santa3:
Thanks for the advice.

Excellent!! I'll keep an eye out for ya! And, I love the scarf idea. So much so, I think I have to go out and get one for Stitch! I don't knit, so I'll have to do it the lazy way and buy one.

I wasn't going to use the Santa hat for Stitch this year, but I was going to use it on my Mike Wazowski backpack (I use him one or two days during the trip, mostly when we visit MGM - he's bright green with dangling arms and legs). I don't really know how I'd put a scarf on a monster with no neck, but I just might try. That's what safety pins are for.

d_m_n_n
11-19-2007, 01:32 PM
OMG!!! It has literally just hit me. :trio: I went to get the mail and in my box was my pkg. from Terrisue. Reality is sinking in...OUR TRIP IS ALMOST HERE!!!!! We are leaving home on December 5th, but don't actually arrive at WDW until the 9th. WL, look out!!! HERE WE COME!!! :woohoo:

disneycouple2004
11-19-2007, 01:42 PM
32 more days :thumbsup:
DEC 22cd we arrive about noon..getting really excited now :D

SteveL
11-19-2007, 05:18 PM
December 03 can't come soon enough. Only 6 more work days!

WonderlandsMostWanted
11-19-2007, 06:10 PM
Woo hoo, 13 more days!!!!

Dec 2 - 12 at Pop Century, MVMCP Dec 2 & 11

DisneyorBust
11-19-2007, 07:54 PM
We're excited too! Only 11 days till we return to WDW:mickey:!
I am even more excited after I saw the photos and video of the Castle lights!

Caroleh
11-19-2007, 09:22 PM
We're excited too! Only 11 days till we return to WDW:mickey:!
I am even more excited after I saw the photos and video of the Castle lights!

:ditto: I pulled out my scrapbooks from my last trip and looked at them tonight. I can't wait!!!

SurferStitch
11-19-2007, 11:58 PM
Ack!! Just 15 more days (technically my vacation starts 12/5)!!!

DH and I bought our AP's tonight at the Disney Store. :clappy: That really makes the trip feel like it's almost here!

Just 9 more days of work to go!!!!

mickeys_princess_mom
11-20-2007, 12:40 PM
ME TOO!!! I am getting SO EXCITED!!!! I'm already making my packing list - I can't help it, I'm a planner!
We will be arriving at the Poly on the 15th. This is our first time at the Poly or any Deluxe resort - Merry Christmas to us!
I'm also buying and making Disney ornaments for a mini tree that I will be putting up in our room.:ornament::santa3::santa::candy::tree:
Found something I bet a lot of you would like, especially if you're staying at the Poly or Caribbean Beach, etc. --Walgreens has little PALM TREE lighted Christmas trees! Fifteen inches, so very packable! I was so excited! Wanted to share! Enjoy!

baby minnie's mommy
11-20-2007, 08:27 PM
Our daughter is 2-3/4, and has started to ask to go back to Disney! (She calls all of Disney "Animal Kingdom," since that's the first park she went to.) I'm so happy she's old enough to get excited in advance! I keep telling her "When we put our Christmas tree up, then it'll be almost time to go to Disney!" :tree: :santa3:

danyele128
11-21-2007, 01:02 AM
:mickey:US TOO! Dec 17-21 at All Star Music. We have been enjoying every little commercial and show on the travel channel. We are getting so worked up and ready to go! We heard them riding Expedition Everest on Kidd Kraddick the other day and that was it, we were dying to go right then! We love X-Mas at Disney. Every care in the world seems to disappear and we really enjoy being with each other!:grouphug: By the way, there isn't a limit on how many times we are allowed to watch our vacation planning videos is there?! :D

MrsDevlin2007
11-27-2007, 01:01 PM
Future hubby (12/1) and I will be arriving on Sunday evening 12/2 at Pop Century and we're staying until the 9th. We're flying out of Atlantic City as we live in the S. Jersey area.

dundeehunter
11-28-2007, 01:30 PM
Thanks!!! I will head to Walgreens for the Palm Tree. They also had Disney window clings that St. Nick will be bringing...

Anyone staying at CBR and see a window all decorated up, it's me! & more days....
Oh, in 7 days and 10 minutes, the AirTran plane will be landing and I will be on the ME :bus:....

SurferStitch
11-28-2007, 03:05 PM
Thanks!!! I will head to Walgreens for the Palm Tree. They also had Disney window clings that St. Nick will be bringing..:santa3:

Went to Walgreens during lunch today, and got the palm tree! It's really cute, and a great deal at $9.99! I also stumbled over those gel Disney window clings. They were on sale, so I got Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Pluto, Tigger, Pooh and Eeyore.

Thanks for the heads-up about the tree, mickeys_princess_mom! It will be perfect at the Poly!

DisneyCrazyET
11-28-2007, 07:39 PM
Dec. 18- 25. It's our first trip during Christmas.
We are so excited. DS is working at the WOD through the WDWCP and we didn't think we would see him for Christmas. (If you stop by WOD, look for James from PA)
To everyone have a wonderfully fun trip!

baby minnie's mommy
11-28-2007, 08:20 PM
:tree: So our Christmas tree is up now... and only 15 more days till we go! :santa3:

mickeys_princess_mom
11-28-2007, 09:35 PM
Thanks!!! I will head to Walgreens for the Palm Tree. They also had Disney window clings that St. Nick will be bringing...

Anyone staying at CBR and see a window all decorated up, it's me! & more days....
Oh, in 7 days and 10 minutes, the AirTran plane will be landing and I will be on the ME :bus:....

Or it might be me!:) Four days away!!!
I have gotten a little under the weather, and have for the most part lost my voice again. Ever try to teach, run a bookfair, and correct kids with signs, looks, and sighs? They're being real sweet for the most part, and trying to help me. It's so funny how they all whisper back to me!:funny:
And I'm steadily packing....:mjump: Come on, Magic!!!

mickeys_princess_mom
11-28-2007, 09:38 PM
Went to Walgreens during lunch today, and got the palm tree! It's really cute, and a great deal at $9.99! I also stumbled over those gel Disney window clings. They were on sale, so I got Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Pluto, Tigger, Pooh and Eeyore.

Thanks for the heads-up about the tree, mickeys_princess_mom! It will be perfect at the Poly!
I'm so glad you found it! Enjoy! I bet we'll get some funny looks at the airport when they dig through our bags!:thumbsup: Merry Christmas!

Mickey91
11-29-2007, 12:18 PM
Future hubby (12/1) and I will be arriving on Sunday evening 12/2 at Pop Century and we're staying until the 9th. We're flying out of Atlantic City as we live in the S. Jersey area.

:snowman:CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What a wonderful time to have a honeymoon at Disney!!!!

:santa3:We are extremely excited and can't wait for the 21st to get here!!!! The house is almost completely decorated and all I need now are the gifts:gift::gift: and a little Disney Magic!:santa3: