PDA

View Full Version : Nothing is going right!

tink179
11-01-2007, 01:32 PM
So I found out that the P&P party while we're in Disney is the day we leave. :( I called the airline to see what would happen if we changed our flight out to next day. It would cost us $50 a ticket (4) Not worth it I guess after I pay for all the extra stuff, hotel and tickets, etc. We went last year and saw it, fine. We done that. I call today to try and get the free hopper and waterpark and more option code, and they're all out of that! I'm soooo mad! :-o :-o :-o Nothing is going right for me! When we first booked this trip, my husband found out 2 weeks later abt his pay getting lowered significantly, because of budgeting, then P&P party, now the discount, which by the way, I have benn watching for forever is gone! I just want to scream!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Maybe once I get there everything will get better! Thanks for letting me vent!

Itchy
11-01-2007, 01:51 PM
Sold out already?????

Boy I'm glad I got my reservations done yesterday.....

Sorry to hear the bad news:(

faline
11-01-2007, 02:05 PM
Sorry to hear.

#1donaldfan
11-01-2007, 02:24 PM
Sorry to hear about your "bad" luck, but actually it's not bad....why?? your going to Disney and I'm not:ill:....at least until June '08ish:party:.....once you get there you'll be fine and forget about this post....:thumbsup:

TBY2225
11-01-2007, 03:57 PM
I have a feeling we are going at the same time as you. MLK weekend? We were disappointed too that we will miss the P&P party. That was one of the reasons we wanted that weekend with hopes they would have one before that Monday! Oh, well. As the previous poster said, at least we will be in Disney!