PDA

View Full Version : Le Cellier - Can I get take-out ?

Cookie123
11-01-2007, 01:26 PM
Hello Everyone ! :hi:

I have heard so many good things about the cheddar cheese soup at Le Cellier. I will be going to WDW on my solo trip in December. I can just imagine myself getting a cup of that soup, take-out, and walking around World Showcase, by myself, in the chilly evening.

Is it possible to get a cup of soup, take-out, at Le Cellier ?

MississippiDisneyFreak
11-01-2007, 01:42 PM
Hello Everyone ! :hi:

I have heard so many good things about the cheddar cheese soup at Le Cellier. I will be going to WDW on my solo trip in December. I can just imagine myself getting a cup of that soup, take-out, and walking around World Showcase, by myself, in the chilly evening.

Is it possible to get a cup of soup, take-out, at Le Cellier ? :) I don't have an answer for you but have a similar dilema. We are not eating at Chefs De France this year, but my son wants to know if he can get an order of escargot to go...if anyone knows, let me know. Thanks.

disneyfan328
11-01-2007, 01:49 PM
I too had asked this question and didn't really get an anser here so I called Disney and asked. I also asked during our trip 9/22 - 9/30. The answer is no. I watned to try the famous cobb sandwich from the Brown Derby but no one else wanted to eat there, plus it was 2 ts credits for a salad? Anyway I did ask and they stated that due to the sheer amount of people that would want to do this, they are unable to do "to go orders". ( phone orders ect, the places are so small that they just can't accomdate that kind of capacity and how would they set a limit on how many phone orders or to go orders to take? too many questions not enough answers so they just don't do it.)

Now I wonder if you got a ressie and ordered it and then asked for it to be packaged to go if that would work? pay your bill and go? but for the cheese soup I don't think its going to work. for the escargo maybe. I just ended up forgoing the salad and got a really great one at Earl of Sandwhich in DTD.