PDA

View Full Version : Help me talk...

Bethis26fan
11-01-2007, 11:56 AM
Ok intercot, I need some help talking my cousin into us going back to wdw in March. She thinks we will get burnt out. If I've learnt anything from my year on intercot is you can never get to much disney. I'm trying to talk her in to a long weekend trip to the world with the P&P party. We've only been at chistmas and I would like to see it nonchristmas. (even though I love all the chrsimtas decos) So please send some words of encouragement to LadybugTink. :mickey: lol

Bethis26fan
11-01-2007, 01:38 PM
Oh on a side note, this is all in good fun. We both actualy have to look @ our finances this weekend and see if we can do it. She's just more practical than me, I like to live in the min.

Itchy
11-01-2007, 01:42 PM
Simply, for all of the trips that I have taken to Disney World (8) and (9) coming in Feburary I look at it this way.

There are very few frowns and everyone is happy to be there and greets each other warmly even when they dont know you from Adam.

There is always something new to see and do.

I just cannot be done in one trip and absorb all of it..

Just close your eyes, click your heal together and repeat...

There's no place like Disney World, There's no place like Disney World.

GrmGrninGost
11-03-2007, 09:14 AM
We go at least once a year, and I dearly wish it were more! I don't think it is possible to get "burned out" on Disney! If I had enough money I might have to do some research into it though! :mickey:

Bethis26fan
11-04-2007, 08:55 PM
lol, well this is now not a problem. She found out her sister is pregnant (due late june/early july) so she'll spend her vacation there with her newest family member. Which i may do the same lol, I'm close with her sister too. So maybe 2009 we can have a big trip with the babies lol

LadybugTink
11-06-2007, 10:10 PM
We can have Laura dress the baby up like Mickey if it will help you with the loss of not getting to go :chipdale:

Bethis26fan
11-06-2007, 10:19 PM
I think she should dress the baby up as chip or dale. lol But Logan would want the baby to be buzz or woody.