PDA

View Full Version : New Series of Photography from Annie Leibovitz

Carol
11-01-2007, 09:18 AM
New Series of Photography from Annie Leibovitz Puts More Stars in More Fantasies As Disney Parks Extends ‘Year of a Million Dreams’

31 October 2007

ANAHEIM, Calif., and LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. – Framed through the lens of renowned photographer Annie Leibovitz, more stars are playing out their fantasies, living out their Disney dreams.

Actress Rachel Weisz is Snow White, tennis star Roger Federer is King Arthur from “The Sword in the Stone” and actress Julie Andrews is the Blue Fairy from “Pinocchio” with actress Abigail Breslin as Fira from “Disney Fairies” in a new wave of celebrity images celebrating the “Year of a Million Dreams” at Disney Parks.

They join Scarlett Johansson as Cinderella, Beyoncé as “Alice in Wonderland” twirling in a teacup and David Beckham atop a steed as Prince Phillip from “Sleeping Beauty” in a 14-page insert appearing later this year in several Condé Nast publications. Johansson, Beyoncé and Beckham also starred in the first flight of Leibovitz images last January.

The new photographs, placing stars in classic Disney fairy tale settings, continue the “Disney Dream Portrait Series” of celebrity images produced by Leibovitz as Disney Parks announces an extension, through 2008, of its “Year of a Million Dreams” celebration.

Elaborate sets and costuming went into the transformation of Weisz, Andrews, Breslin and Federer. Soundstages morphed into pixie-dusted spectacles as Leibovitz clicked away.

"It's thrilling to have an opportunity to re-create the characters we all loved as children," Leibovitz says. "The stories are real to my own children now, and their belief inspires me."

Dreamlike images in a year of dreams was a natural, added Jay Rasulo, chairman of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts.

“Putting celebrities right inside their fantasies reinforces the power of dreams, where anything is possible,” he said. “Disney’s ‘Year of a Million Dreams’ is about the imaginations and dreams that are inside us all. Through the lens of Annie Leibovitz, these dreams and fantasies come alive. It’s the perfect fit.”

For Weisz, slipping on the familiar hair band and dress of Snow White was a dream come true. Her finished image, “Where You’re the Fairest of Them All,” is a soft, sylvan scene in which she is surrounded by forest friends.

“I think you always want to be Snow White, it’s every little girl’s dream,” Weisz said.

Federer traded his tennis racket for a regal sword, posing on a rock as the gallant King Arthur.

The finished photo, entitled “Where You’re Always King of the Court,” shows Federer, red cape flowing, beside a roiling sea.

In another photo, Breslin as Fira (from the “Disney Fairies” series) reposes on a giant leaf while the wand-waving Julie Andrews as the Blue Fairy of “Pinocchio” showers her with pixie dust. “Where the Magic Begins,” reads the photo.

The special insert will be unveiled in the December editions of Cookie, Condé Nast Traveler, Details, Glamour, GQ, Men’s Vogue, New Yorker, Self, Vanity Fair, Vogue and W.

On Oct. 1, Disney announced its “Year of a Million Dreams” celebration would be extended throughout 2008 at Disneyland Resort in California and Walt Disney World Resort in Florida. The celebration is filled with new attractions and entertainment plus more “dream-come-true” moments for guests than ever before.

For information about “The Year of a Million Dreams” celebration, visit disneyparks.com.

Carol
11-01-2007, 09:28 AM
Julie Andrews

Carol
11-01-2007, 09:34 AM
Rachel Weisz

SBETigg
11-01-2007, 10:01 AM
Beautiful shots, thanks! Rachel Weisz is perfect for Snow White. I heard they were also getting ready to shoot Giselle Bundchen as Wendy, but maybe that was a rumor. It doesn't seem to be a great fit, to me.

Melanie
11-01-2007, 10:08 AM
I don't know. For me, these shots are still a little bizarre. I guess I just don't care for the style. :shrug:

SurferStitch
11-01-2007, 01:24 PM
Beautiful shots, but I have to say....I think Rachel makes Snow White look anorexic. She looks like she got soooo skinny! She looked much healthier in her "Mummy" days.

murphy1
11-01-2007, 03:32 PM
Noooo, Julie is Mary Poppins!!!

SBETigg
11-01-2007, 03:43 PM
Beautiful shots, but I have to say....I think Rachel makes Snow White look anorexic. She looks like she got soooo skinny! She looked much healthier in her "Mummy" days.

Actually, this is true. And she had a baby not too long ago! Hollywood's obsession with skinny is getting to be a bit much. But she's still lovely to me.

Patricia
11-01-2007, 04:08 PM
I heard they were also getting ready to shoot Giselle Bundchen as Wendy, but maybe that was a rumor. It doesn't seem to be a great fit, to me.

Giselle Bundchen will star in the next installment of this campaign as Wendy. Rumor has it that Peter Pan is none other than Mikhail Baryshnikov.

I think the shots are great but I'm a big Annie fan. :D

Melanie
11-01-2007, 06:38 PM
Giselle Bundchen will star in the next installment of this campaign as Wendy. Rumor has it that Peter Pan is none other than Mikhail Baryshnikov.

There's more to come??? ugh

Maleficent's Dad
11-01-2007, 07:13 PM
I don't know. For me, these shots are still a little bizarre. I guess I just don't care for the style. :shrug:
:yes: :exactly: :yes:
Melanie,
Wow was I glad to see that I'm not the only one who thinks this! I'm not a fan of Annie's shots - I really didn't care for the first round...:down:

Guess I'm just a Disney Traditionalist... :shrug:

Lacy
11-01-2007, 08:25 PM
I'm on the fence about these photos. I liked the first set better but I can't say that I ever totally understood them. I still don't understand how they convince people to vacation at WDW.

LauraleeH
11-01-2007, 10:04 PM
Aw, I love them!!! Thanks for posting...if you find anymore, please post! By the way, didn't she have Drew Barrymore as Belle?

PirateLover
11-02-2007, 12:50 AM
I think the colors and poses are absolutely astonishing. I personally love Annie's work but I could understand why some might not enjoy it. Personally I think she does a great job of making fantasy seem like a reality. I wish we could live in world so rich in color and detail! Not that our world isn't beautiful already but... ya know..
I think Rachel's pose and look is great but I agree that her collarbone is sticking out too much. Drew Barrymore as Belle? I don't see that one...

BriarRose0708
11-02-2007, 11:45 AM
I hate the Julie Andrews one. It looks awful. Julie is so beautiful poised, and elegant but that photo makes her look dowdy. Booo.:down:

LauraleeH
11-02-2007, 12:19 PM
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q58/Lauraleeeeee/Disney/img02.jpg

I randomly found this on the internet. It has to be Annie Leibovitz...it looks just like the other pictures.
Personally, I think this one is my favorite. I've always always always loved Beauty and the Beast, and this looks SO elegant to me!

PirateLover
11-02-2007, 01:55 PM
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q58/Lauraleeeeee/Disney/img02.jpg

I randomly found this on the internet. It has to be Annie Leibovitz...it looks just like the other pictures.
Personally, I think this one is my favorite. I've always always always loved Beauty and the Beast, and this looks SO elegant to me!
Yikes, I actually don't like that one at all. At least with the others, she remained somewhat true the the characters. It's a cool pic but doesn't remind me of Disney's version of B&B at all.

LauraleeH
11-02-2007, 05:58 PM
Yikes, I actually don't like that one at all. At least with the others, she remained somewhat true the the characters. It's a cool pic but doesn't remind me of Disney's version of B&B at all.

No, it's nothing like the Disney version. I can see how Disney fans wouldn't like it! But I love photography as much as I do Disney, so that probably explains why I like the pictures so much.

Altair
11-02-2007, 06:02 PM
Looks like the work of Photoshop to me and thus makes them examples of graphic art not photography.:ack:

Patricia
11-02-2007, 08:06 PM
That photo of Drew is indeed Annie's work but it's not to be confused with Disney's version of Beauty And The Beast.

That was a photo layout for Vogue Magazine in 2005.

:)

JPL
11-02-2007, 10:00 PM
There is a great Video Podcast about this on the WDW site :mickey:

Official WDW Podcast (http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/special/podcasts/detail?id=PodcastsDetailPage&pid=PluggedInPodcast)

It even goes into saying they are preparing to shoot a 3rd Series

PirateLover
11-02-2007, 11:38 PM
That photo of Drew is indeed Annie's work but it's not to be confused with Disney's version of Beauty And The Beast.

Ahh I see. In that case, :thumbsup:

LauraleeH
11-04-2007, 03:13 PM

Ohh, ok thanks! I was wondering why Belle's dress wasn't even gold ;)

NotaGeek
11-06-2007, 09:13 PM
I absolutelty LOVE the work of Annie Liebowitz. She's is an amazing photographer and I think that she does a really good job at showing her idea of how the celebrity relates to the Disney character.

Julie Andrew as the Blue Fairy? Genius! The idea behind the blue fairy and what Julie Andrews means to the world of Disney magic totally fits!

Carol
01-25-2008, 06:22 PM
From Never Land to Disneyland Jennifer Lopez, Gisele Bündchen and Jessica Biel Live Out Their Disney Fantasies

BURBANK, Calif. – From Never Land to flying carpets to the forested domain of an Indian princess, stars travel to their very own Fantasylands in a new round of celebrity images from famed photographer Annie Leibovitz.

The new images continue the “Disney Dream Portrait Series” of celebrity photography produced by Leibovitz as Disney Parks extends, through 2008, its “Year of a Million Dreams” celebration on both coasts. Leibovitz’s images capture the transformational power of Disney dreams during a celebration that invites visitors to live out their own Disney dreams as never before at California’s Disneyland and Florida’s Walt Disney World resorts.

The latest installment of Leibovitz photography spotlights more celebrities living out their fantasies by starring in Disney dream scenes:

“Where a whole new world awaits”: Aboard their genie-powered magic carpet, Jennifer Lopez (Jasmine) and husband Marc Anthony (Aladdin) soar through the Arabian night. Complete with Whoopi Goldberg (Genie) pushing them among the stars, the two images complete a dream scene straight from a magic lantern in a scene entitled “Where a whole new world awaits.”

For Lopez, the Leibovitz shoot was both transformational and inspirational: “It’s unbelievable,” she said, “a modern princess and the guy with the flying carpet…and the idea of maybe in the future my children seeing me and Marc as Jasmine and Aladdin…I think that would be pretty cool.”

Added Goldberg: “I think those genie-like qualities worked best for me. For me to come out of a bottle and give somebody three wishes seems like a pretty good bargain.”

“Where you never have to grow up”: Surprise marks the “you can fly” moment as a mesmerized Gisele Bündchen (Wendy Darling) is beckoned by Mikhail Baryshnikov (Peter Pan) and Tina Fey (Tinker Bell) to fly off over the rooftops of London to Never Land – “Where you never have to grow up.” From the dazzle of fashion runways, Bündchen was draped in a simple white nightgown as Wendy for the Leibovitz shoot.

“Coming onto this whole set, it feels like you are living the whole Peter Pan story,” said Bündchen. “When I think of all the Disney stories, it actually is my favorite. It isn’t just like a princess finding her prince; Peter was more about finding a true adventure and a different thing, you know?”

“Where dreams run free”: In an image entitled “Where dreams run free,” Jessica Biel (Pocahontas) is depicted sprinting, deer-like, through an autumnal forest as a masted English ship sits offshore.

“I was a huge Disney fan growing up as a kid and Cinderella, Snow White, Pocahontas, Ariel – all those characters were huge for me, so I definitely did dream,” said Biel. “I never actually thought I would make it! So this is pretty exciting.”

Great stars and rich scenes enabled Leibovitz to again work magic with her lens.

“We were going deeper and deeper into fantasy with these new pictures,” Leibovitz explained. “Digital tools make it possible to play with the elements of the photographs to a degree that is amazing. And a lot of fun.”

Special inserts with the images will appear in select Condé Nast publications in March. Since January 2007, Leibovitz has featured Beyoncé, David Beckham, Scarlett Johansson, Rachel Weisz, Roger Federer, Julie Andrews and Abigail Breslin in scenes playing out their Disney fantasies.

Carol
01-25-2008, 06:28 PM
Whoopi Goldberg (Genie)

Carol
01-25-2008, 06:35 PM
Gisele Bündchen (Wendy Darling) is beckoned by Mikhail Baryshnikov (Peter Pan) and Tina Fey (Tinker Bell)

Carol
01-25-2008, 06:38 PM
Jessica Biel (Pocahontas)

PirateLover
01-25-2008, 06:55 PM
The only 2 I like from this latest series are Tina Fey as Tink (not pictured yet on here) and the Giselle/Baryshnikov Peter Pan scene. Whoopie as Genie and JLo/Marc Anthony as Jasimine and Aladdin just seem really weird to me.

DizneyFreak2002
01-25-2008, 07:03 PM
Jessica Biel looks good... LOL...

Melanie
01-25-2008, 07:06 PM
shudders

Hair_Razor
01-25-2008, 08:15 PM
Wow I am extremely shocked at all the negative reviews. Leibovitz is such a well known portrait photographer and her photo and layout work is amazing. I would have thought the combination of this art form and Disney magic would be a match made in heaven for fans of Disney. I am not the biggest fan of all the subjects, but I love how they are used and the idealism of them as "characters" in their own right. I think they are well thought out articulate pieces. I don't know if I would hang it in my house, but then again I don't think thats the idea. Marketing genius :thumbsup:

broadway_chick72
01-25-2008, 09:27 PM
Meh, I don't love these. I mean, they're pretty enough. But they're just a little strange.

tinksmom02
01-25-2008, 11:46 PM
I dunno...I liked the first set of photographs better. Something about most of these seem...off...I think it has to do with the casting...None of the people chosen really seem to fit, for me...

GoinGoofyPlanninThisTrip
01-25-2008, 11:50 PM
They look like they should be sold on some corner - next to the velvet Elvis and card playing dogs.

Why is this worthy of an Intercot "headline" story? I'd rather read about room rates, discounts, or something having to do with vacation information.

glenpreece
01-26-2008, 11:11 AM
I love the ones with Jennifer Lopez and Whoopi.

Davyjones
01-26-2008, 11:12 AM
Jessica Biel looks good... LOL...

How true...

Um, anyway, back to the discussion. :) I don't like these as much as the previous 3, but they're okay. I did see a few more on some different websites that I liked: Rachel Weisz as Snow White was nice. Julie Andrews as the blue fairy and Abigail Breslin as the fairy in training was a nice one too. The Roger Federer one was interesting.

Maybe it's because I just can't see Marc and J. Lo as Aladdin and Jasmine. Oh well.

Red Randal
01-26-2008, 11:39 AM
Yeah, these aren't that great. That's too bad, actually, because I liked the previous series a lot.

The one with Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony is good but the other two are just kind of weird.

What's up with the goofy expression on Jessica Biel's face and why is she playing Pocahontas, anyway?

John
01-26-2008, 12:44 PM
They look like they should be sold on some corner - next to the velvet Elvis and card playing dogs.

Why is this worthy of an Intercot "headline" story? I'd rather read about room rates, discounts, or something having to do with vacation information.

Because it's Disney related, many of our members enjoy these as computer wallpaper and I wanted it put on the home page...

Don't reply if it doesn't interest you - skip the thread or something.

Dixie Springs
01-26-2008, 02:18 PM
From an artistic standpoint, I'm sure these creations have validity beyond my unrefined taste. I just don't care for them. I wonder who is going to pose as Ursula - my vote would be Rosie.

Hmmm...I see another thread topic: "which actor/sports hero should Annie choose to pose as______"

Hair_Razor
01-26-2008, 02:21 PM
I wonder who is going to pose as Ursula - my vote would be Rosie.

Hmmm...I see another thread topic: "which actor/sports hero should Annie choose to pose as______"

That would be great you should start it.

Thumper03
01-26-2008, 04:13 PM
Okay..this is like watching a game show with "celebrities" on it and not knowing why the person is famous to begin with. Who are Jessica Biel and Gisele Bundchen? Actresses? Models? Singers? Spoiled heiresses?:shrug:

PirateLover
01-26-2008, 04:31 PM
Okay..this is like watching a game show with "celebrities" on it and not knowing why the person is famous to begin with. Who are Jessica Biel and Gisele Bundchen? Actresses? Models? Singers? Spoiled heiresses?:shrug:

Jessica Beil is an actress who is actually somewhat famous, and Gisele Bundchen is a supermodel who poses (or used to pose) for Victoria's Secret. She dated Leonardo DiCaprio for a while and now she dates Tom Brady.

GoinGoofyPlanninThisTrip
01-26-2008, 07:36 PM
Don't reply if it doesn't interest you - skip the thread or something.I believe the link reads Discussion Here.

I always thought a discussion was an exchange of views on a particular subject. I clicked to see the pictures...I (like some others) didn't care for them...I gave my opinion. As for the story placement on the site - all the others seem to be about travel...that's why I clicked on it in the first place.

With that said, I didn't intend for my questioning of the story's placement to sound as harsh as it may have - my bad.

ChipnDaleGal
01-27-2008, 06:39 AM
The Aladdin Movie was the first one that my daughter saw in the theatre and Jasmine was (and still is) her favorite Princess. So it is very special to her and to me. I can't accept Jennifer Lopez as Jasmine, and Marc Anthony is no Aladdin. Creeps me out a little. :sick:

It is nice if someone gets some pleasure out of this series, but it isn't for me.

scoot241
01-27-2008, 10:59 AM
Count me in with those who think the first set were better. The Peter Pan picture is probably the best of these, but all of these pale in comparison to the Cinderella picture from the first set.

Tina Fey looks good as Tinkerbell (google Tina Fey Tinkerbell).

murphy1
01-27-2008, 05:38 PM
Marc Anthony, I have never seen the mass appeal he has, he looks like the scrappy kid on the playground who gets picked on. I do like Lebovitz, as a fellow artistic person, she has some really great ideas and a great eye. This just shows a different viewpoint of things and I can appreciate that.

TheFoo
01-28-2008, 10:41 AM
I agree that the 2nd series may have been miscast...

The only one we really like is the Wendy/Tink/Peter Pan shot.

Pocahontas was composed nicely, and we like Jessica Biel, but we think she was a poor choice for Pocahontas. We wish they had found a different character for her to portray...
\:confused:

Disney Doll
01-28-2008, 12:22 PM
I really enjoyed these photos. Although I do agree the 1st series was better. Jessica Biel is a weird Pocahontas. I wish they would have found someone with more ethnicity- for lack of a better word. I think the Peter Pan scene is excellent. Whoopi is good as the Genie, but something is a little off with JLo and Marc Anthony. :confused:

EeyoresBestFriend
01-28-2008, 04:06 PM
Sorry - hate to be this way, BUT. . .
As much I like these pictures - I believe they are very cool - I don't like the idea of ANYONE being A Disney character, except the Character. I believe the characters should be as anonymus as the characters are in the park.
I don't think any other name or person should be associated with a character. I guess I'm just a purist that way - because I don't think any living person can be as Magical as a Disney character is.
Let the celebrities stars shine in their own Universe - not Disneys.

Belle619
01-29-2008, 11:49 AM
I agree that the first set was better. I like the casting of Jennifer Lopez and Tina Fey; however, I'm not thrilled about any of the other celebrity choices - especially a lingerie model playing the part of a child/young adult.

Dixie Springs
01-29-2008, 08:30 PM
Sorry - hate to be this way, BUT. . .
As much I like these pictures - I believe they are very cool - I don't like the idea of ANYONE being A Disney character, except the Character. I believe the characters should be as anonymus as the characters are in the park.
I don't think any other name or person should be associated with a character. I guess I'm just a purist that way - because I don't think any living person can be as Magical as a Disney character is.
Let the celebrities stars shine in their own Universe - not Disneys.

I agree - and that's probably why I'm not so nuts about these photo projects. On that same point, I don't even like when characters' voice artists are selected/billed as a selling feature of Disney films ( "...and Robin Williams as Genie...", etc.). They do a fine job, but I'd rather some anonymity (at least until the closing credits).

MoFrazier05
01-31-2008, 01:50 PM
Because it's Disney related, many of our members enjoy these as computer wallpaper and I wanted it put on the home page...

Don't reply if it doesn't interest you - skip the thread or something.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT when you reply! Not only do you always echo my sentiments, but its like Dr. Phil-How's that working for U?? :D!!!!!

scoot241
01-31-2008, 08:22 PM
I agree - and that's probably why I'm not so nuts about these photo projects. On that same point, I don't even like when characters' voice artists are selected/billed as a selling feature of Disney films ( "...and Robin Williams as Genie...", etc.). They do a fine job, but I'd rather some anonymity (at least until the closing credits).

I think for this set, the celebrities are much more apparent. Let's throw Whoopi Goldberg in front of some smoke and call her Genie. In the last set, in general the celebrities blended in better.

Carol
04-28-2008, 09:23 AM
Celebrities Flip Their Fins in Latest Installment of Disney Dream Portrait Series

BURBANK, Calif. -- For the latest image in the portrait series of celebrities living out their Disney dreams, photographer Annie Leibovitz followed a simple recipe: Just add water.

Continuing the "Disney Dream Portrait Series" that has put stars in all kinds of Disney fantasies, Leibovitz trained her famous lens this time on the undersea world of Ariel, heroine of "The Little Mermaid." To get there, she dressed actress Julianne Moore and American swimming icon Michael Phelps in tails and scales.

"Yes, Julianne has a big mermaid tail; it's interesting," Leibovitz recalled from the shoot. "Michael, too. His movements were so graceful and beautiful you just felt like you were watching a real merman."

The latest Leibovitz photography is part of her acclaimed series as Disney Parks continue, through 2008, the "Year of a Million Dreams" celebration on both coasts.

In the finished image captioned "Where another world is just a wish away," shafts of light pierce the blue depths as Ariel (Moore) sits in her undersea world amid wavy coral and darting sea life. In the foreground of the frame, Phelps slips past, flipping his fins.

Inside The Shoot

Leibovitz worked her mastery on soundstages on both coasts.

Fitted in his silvery fishtail, Phelps was lowered into a backlot tank in Los Angeles used for underwater movie scenes. Leibovitz was on the outside, snapping away, communicating her instructions to Phelps via members of her crew.

"One of the most complicated shots I have ever done," said Leibovitz. "I didn't know if it was going to work, what to expect. I have to tell you, he was beautiful. Michael put on that tailand . . . he just became like a modern dancer. He just took to it and enjoyed himself and swam through this tank. I was blown away."

For the four-time "World Swimmer of the Year" (as designated by Swimming World Magazine), donning flippers was worlds away from the swimming competitions he's used to.

"It was kind of weird to be able to put on a tail and swim around in a tank," Phelps admitted. "To work with Annie and try these crazy sorts of ideas is really an honor and something I won't forget."

A host of swimming stars, past and present, joined Phelps in the water and final image: Janet Evans, Rowdy Gaines, Brendan Hansen and Cullen Jones.

At a New York soundstage, Leibovitz perched the fishtailed Moore on a rock as the starry-eyed Ariel.

"There's a moment in the shoot where Julianne is sitting on a rock in her mermaid tail and her young daughter comes in, and there is not a dry eye in the house," Leibovitz recalled. "She sat in her mother's lap. Her jaw just dropped. She could not believe her mother was Ariel."

When Moore was asked to play Ariel, she recalls, "I leapt at the chance."

"Ariel is my daughter's favorite princess, so I was just really so excited to do it," Moore said. "All the images I've seen that Annie's shot so far -- Cinderella and Alice and the prince one -- are absolutely exquisite. They are so beautiful and so kind of wonderfully emotional. So I was really thrilled to be asked to work with her and do this."

SBETigg
04-28-2008, 12:26 PM
I love the Ariel photo.

Interesting that you post this today. I was just wondering what would happen with the Leibovitz/Disney relatioship after Disney's statement today on the Leibovitz-shot photos of Miley Cyrus for Vanity Fair.

Buttercup
04-29-2008, 12:57 AM
I love Annie Leibovitz.
As a photographer, I understand that these aren't meant to be "portraits". They are art. Plain and simple. I've found each and every one to be stunning and the detail is very exciting.

Why does it matter if photoshop is used? Every single photographer, including wedding photographers, portrait photographers, landscape photographers, etc. uses photoshop nowadays. Whether it's for colour correction, changing the depth of field, and more. Annie just uses more of it to give her photos a storybook feel.

The reason you believe these look "too photoshopped" is because they are supposed to look like a fantasy. It's not likely that a woman can sit in the forest with a little bluebird on her hand without a little computer magic. :D They also look surreal because everything is in crisp detail - something you don't normally see in photos (ie. backgrounds are usually a little out of focus in regular photos, etc.). That's maybe why they look a little strange to some people, but they can't quite put their finger on it.

Anyway, that's a little photography 101 for ya. I still think these photos are amazing and Annie does fantastic work, no matter what she shoots.

Steve Brown
05-07-2008, 10:48 AM
Can you purchase these photos anywhere? I would love to own some of them.