PDA

View Full Version : WDW tip of the day resort video

michelLe x3
11-01-2007, 12:22 AM
remember when they had the tip of the day one and sang zip ah dee doo dah? omg i miss that i just went to orlando and they had a different one with some annoying lady on it haha ..i wish they still had tip of the day i could watch it all day. which do you like better and why

JasonH
11-01-2007, 12:33 AM
Boy do I ever miss the old version. I missed it so much that while in my continual search for vids, pics and audio files of WDW(which is quite a collection I might add thanks to the many fans out there), I was able to find the entire loop in audio AND video form.:mickey::mickey::mickey::mickey:....In case ya can't tell, I'm not much on the new version. :rotfl:

caryrae
11-01-2007, 01:13 AM
Hopefully this link is ok, it is from google video http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7191947565210209237&q=wdw+resort+tv&total=16&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0. If it is deleted just do a search on google video for "WDW resort tv", should be the 1st video and it is the tip for today version. The other video you don't like with the girl is at the top under related videos called "Walt disney Worlds top 7 must sees".

EPCOT84
11-01-2007, 01:50 AM
:thanks: !!! Me again.

I remember that one. Zip a dee yay !

Love it ! :mickey:

BeccaO
11-01-2007, 09:25 AM
I always Loooooooooooved the zip-a-dee-do-dah tip for today, and I was so mad when they replaced it!!!! I have been looking on you-tube for it and have not found it!!!! I also liked the cartoon with Lambert the sheepish lion!!! I did find that on you-tube and have watched it numerous times!!!! It just reminds me of vacationing in Disney, probably because everytime we turned the TV on while there, it was playing!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh the thought makes me happy inside!!!!

michelLe x3
11-01-2007, 11:18 AM
Wow im watching it now ..i wish they would bring it back. It makes me so excited watching it. lol

pdrlkr
11-01-2007, 09:28 PM
I loved the tip for today! :mickey: