PDA

View Full Version : Photo Pass Downloads

KaylasGM
10-31-2007, 06:17 PM
I have read most of the postings about the pros/cons of pre-ordering the PhotoPass. Besides frame borders, what other type of add-ons are available? I have seen photos taken when Tinkerbelle and fairy dust have been overlayed onto the picture to make it appear as she is on your shoulder or in your cupped hands. Are there different character options along with the signatures available? Is there a time frame as to how long your access to these special enhancements is available to play with?

Thank you in advance your all of your suggestions and help.

gerald72
10-31-2007, 06:57 PM
I have read most of the postings about the pros/cons of pre-ordering the PhotoPass. Besides frame borders, what other type of add-ons are available? I have seen photos taken when Tinkerbelle and fairy dust have been overlayed onto the picture to make it appear as she is on your shoulder or in your cupped hands. Are there different character options along with the signatures available? Is there a time frame as to how long your access to these special enhancements is available to play with?

Thank you in advance your all of your suggestions and help.

You have the option of adding the park's logo, WDW logo, the autograph of a character, or the "Where Dreams Come True" slogan with Tinkerbelle and pixie dust.
The Tinkerbelle in your cupped hands is something the photographer has you pose for, and she is already on the pics when you first view them. I also belive there is Stitch, baby Simba, and other characters.
You have thirty days from the day you leave to play with the pictures and order them.
It's fun. I recommend the PhotoPass and getting as many pictures taken as you can.

DisneyDudet
10-31-2007, 07:03 PM
The ones with tinkerbell in your hands are added before being posted on the Photopass site or available for viewing at the photo centers at the part. In the past they have had other scenes that Photopass added, such as Stitch in a hat or coming out of the ground at MGM and baby Simba at AK. I believe a lot of these have been retired, and when we were there 3 weeks ago, we only had Tinkerbell in our hands. You can add signatures of the characters that you had your pictures with, I believe. We didn't have our pictures made with any characters, but I'm going off my friends pictures with this information. You can have borders that pertain to certain events, like the MNSSHP or MVMCP, and some are special to each park. Some are borders that go all around the picture, or just corner stamps.

The borders and corner stamp are available as long as you can view your photos, 30 days.