PDA

View Full Version : Precious Moments - Disney Theme Park Exclusive Product Release

Figment!
10-31-2007, 11:09 AM
Precious Moments - Disney Theme Park Exclusive Product Release

Walt Disney Parks & Resorts Event Release
October 24, 2007

Event: Disneyland Precious Moments Sculpture Debut
Date: December 14-16, 2007
Location: Collectible Locations throughout the DisneylandŽ Resort

Event: Walt Disney World Precious Moments Sculpture Debut
Date: December 14-16, 2007

Product Information:

Join us December 14 - 16, 2007 for the debut of these theme park exclusive sculptures featuring some of Disney's most beloved attractions, Dumbo the Flying Elephant and Mad Tea Party. All pre-purchased sculptures will feature the Disney Showcase logo and debut date back-stamp.

The following sculptures will debut:
Spread Your Wings and Dream
Retail: $75
Size: 5 1/4"
You Are My Cup Of Tea
Retail: $75
Size: 5 3/4"
Special Pre-Purchase Opportunity:
A special pre-purchase opportunity will take place from November 6, 2007 through December 6, 2007, or while supplies last.

To Pre-Order, Click Here (http://www.register123.com/event/profile/form/index.cfm?PKformID=0x4618914a0a)

We regret that DisneylandŽ DelivEARS and Walt Disney Event Services will be unable to accept any phone calls, e-mails and/or faxes regarding this product release at this time.

caryrae
10-31-2007, 01:04 PM
Those are cool. My wife would loves those. I wish Dept 56 and Disney would come out with another Disney Village set again.

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-31-2007, 01:15 PM
Those look great!

I've been a Precious Moments collector since I was little, so this is perfect for me...two of my favourite things!

pmtushin
12-17-2008, 12:34 PM
There are scads of Precious Moments Disney Figurines (http://www.preciousmoments.com/content.cfm/disney_showcase?flgRef=1&vall=1&pSort=4) and collectibles...for those of us unable to get to Disney World :)

Altair
12-17-2008, 01:06 PM
Check out the Lenox Disney Showcase collection, also. :mickey:

PixiePrincess
12-18-2008, 05:44 PM
Aren't those just the cutest?! I think I'm going to have to start a new collection of precious moments! :thumbsup:

jimsgal05
03-06-2009, 10:21 AM
Hello..I work at a Hallmark store in Maine we had these and the rest of them The Tink one is my Fav. If you are looking to buy the Disney Pm try your local hallmark store if they only have the reg Pm ask them to order the disney ones...most store will on request....the mermaid and Belle are nice too....plus there is a mermaid frame....

hope this helps anyone....

Lori :mickey: