PDA

View Full Version : Anniversary trip next year--dining choices

Kennywife
10-30-2007, 09:55 AM
Monday, my travel agent is booking our dinner reservations! :thumbsup:

My husband and I are going in April for our 2 year anniversary and are compiling a list of places we like. I am gluten-free due to Irritable Bowel Syndrome.

Here's some we like best:

California Grill :number1:
Wolfgang Puck :cloud9:
Rose & Crown
Le Cellier
Yachtsman Steakhouse
Chef Mickey's
Crystal Palace
Planet Hollywood

BTW, we have the Deluxe Dining Plan.

Any suggestions on these?

Anna Gibson-Farringer

6/18/06-6/24/06

Honeymoon Land & Sea vacation

04/30/08-05/07/08

2 year anniversary/double birthday celebration--land and sea 4/4

caryrae
10-30-2007, 11:05 AM
California Grill was great when we did it for our 5th Anniversary. The food was great and the view of MK was awesome. We made our ressies so we would be there for the fireworks at MK very cool. They dim the lights inside the resturant and pipe in the music from the show. We were lucky enough to get a table right next to the window. Best time we had. You may have to wait a while though if you want to try for a table by the window. There also was a walk way right outside the resturant great outside view of MK from way up there.

Tygger7
10-30-2007, 11:08 AM
First, :welcome: to Intercot!! Your dining choices sound awesome. Just a couple of suggestions.

1. Since you are depending on a travel agent to book your ADR's, make SURE they call at the 180 day mark. You may have trouble getting into California Grill and Le Cellier....these book up REALLY fast.

2. Be sure and get all the confirmation numbers from your travel agent for your ADR's. If there's a problem, these will be a lifesaver.

3. Have it notated on all your reservations your special dietary needs. Mention these again when you arrive, and again to your server. Again, you don't want surprises.

4. Have a wonderful vacation and if there's anything you have questions about, don't hesitate to post!!

:tigger:

SBETigg
10-30-2007, 11:42 AM
I'm confused as to what you are looking for specifically- menu suggestions from your list, opinions on your dining choices, or more suggestions to round out the list? It looks like a good list.