PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have trouble making Res. Changes.....?

AbeeNormal
10-30-2007, 12:06 AM
I'm having a terrible time changing a reservation at Palo's online, all I need to change is the time and it said it was available and now I'm getting error messages and can't see the original res. I booked because it's not accetping my cruise res. # & birthdate.

Sorry for the rant it's just I feel as if my window of booking is slipping away and there's nothing I can do about it. :mad:

Any advice or similar situation info would be just great.

Thanks so much!!!!

angedeaile
10-30-2007, 12:22 AM
I found this under site help on disney's cruise site.

"Who can I phone for help with making cruise plans online?
For assistance with making reservations online for shore excursions, Palo dining, spa and fitness activities, and nursery time, as well as registering children, you can call (800) 951-3532†."

maxmolly
10-30-2007, 11:57 AM
I was having the same problems last night. But when I logged on this morning all was fine. I would just keep trying. Good Luck hop eit works for you too. I know that I was also getting very frustrated but it all worked in the end.

AbeeNormal
10-30-2007, 02:45 PM
MaxMolly :welcome:

Thanks so much for the kind words, I think I let it get the best of me. :blush:

I also tried it again late last night and was able to do what I needed. They make it sound like things will be booked in meer minutes of the time slot opening and I think that's what had me so frazzled. :confused:

I really hope you enjoy it here at Intercot as much as I do.... just as you are the people here are wonderful. :cloud9:

Thanks again I sure hope I can help you in return, so please ask lot's of questions. :hug:

DisneyDudet
10-31-2007, 11:56 AM
This just shows you how well the site actually works. A lot of times, if you are getting problems like that, wait until the next morning, and it should be cleared up. Same with the disneyworld.com site. They all seem to mess up often. If the problem continues into the next day, I would give Disney a call.

Glad you were able to get Palo's so early! Its amazing!

AbeeNormal
10-31-2007, 02:58 PM
This just shows you how well the site actually works. A lot of times, if you are getting problems like that, wait until the next morning, and it should be cleared up. Same with the disneyworld.com site. They all seem to mess up often. If the problem continues into the next day, I would give Disney a call.

Glad you were able to get Palo's so early! Its amazing!

Thanks Morgan.... :hi:

I really don't know what I would do without this place. :cloud9:

ElenitaB
10-31-2007, 04:34 PM
A great way to help out this wonderful community is to bring back Navigators and menus (okay, so it is hard to get a menu but please take pictures of them and then e-mail them to us).

Thanks in advance!

AbeeNormal
11-01-2007, 12:02 AM
A great way to help out this wonderful community is to bring back Navigators and menus (okay, so it is hard to get a menu but please take pictures of them and then e-mail them to us).

Thanks in advance!

ElanitaB

Consider it done. :thumbsup:

I will bring back everything I can get my hands on at the parks and on the ship.:read:

I have a scanner as well so I should be able to provide you with really good originals of everything.:geek: