PDA

View Full Version : special hotel requests

JabberJaws
10-29-2007, 04:11 PM
Ok so quick question. My wife and I are heading to DL (FIRST TIME to DL!!) in mid December (Dec. 10-15). We are staying on property at the PPH. We are going to be celebrating our anniversary and as such I want to let the DL reservations people know that so I might...just might be up for a complimentary upgrade :D.

I know when I have done that at WDW, I would send requests like king bed or upgraded view about 30 days in advance, via fax directly to the hotel, and also call and get it put into the system. And then also ask at check-in.

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this? I know its not too likely, but worth a shot. Any advice as to how to put in these requests (and let them know we are celebrating our anny)? Any hints? Tips?

Thanks!!

NotaGeek
10-29-2007, 04:47 PM
How exciting ... if you made your request with Disney Travel you can call them directly and they will put your request in with the hotel, of if you prefer you can call the hotel directly and ask for the front desk or reservations (714) 956-6425.

Have fun and happy anniversary! :mickey:

JabberJaws
10-30-2007, 10:15 AM
Thanks for the quick reply! Has anyone had any luck with these requests/upgrades?

I am a frequent WDW visitor (and my wife and I are former WDW CMs) and they were usually pretty good about helping to make a special time even more special. I proposed to my wife at WDW and the CMs at the resort REALLY helped make it all the more special.