PDA

View Full Version : Santa came early to see Hayden!!

Hayden's Dad
10-29-2007, 10:29 AM
As some of you know my 22mnth old son has been diagnosed with a terminal disease and is in the care of Hospice. Well this past Friday they made something very magical happen!! Santa came to see Hayden in October. We met him at a local photography studio that volunteers for Hospice as well and it was the second most magical experience we have ever had with Hayden. (The first was the first time he met Mickey in May :mjump::mickey:) This was also the first time Hayden had the opportunity to meet Santa, last year he was sick and thye were not sure what was wrong at the time and were concerned with his immune system so we didn't want to take the chance. Hayden was a little fussy at first so we readjusted him and took off his socks (It was hot in the studio, poor Santa used to the North Pole) and then he was great. Hayden's cousins came as well so we could get some good shots of the kids with Santa, but he was really there for Hayden and it was wonderful. We are planning on visiting Santa a couple more times while at DW here in about 4 weeks, but I am not sure if they can beat this! Although I have no doubt seeing Mickey again will. :santa3: :D

ShelbyAD
10-29-2007, 11:18 AM
I am so sorry to hear about your son. Pixie dust & prayers go out to you and your family. :pixie:

Glad to hear he got to meet Santa. I know you will cherish those pictures forever. :sleigh:

BTW, I love your son's name! :thumbsup:

Jeff
10-29-2007, 12:38 PM
Thanks for sharing such a touching and powerful time with us.

God bless you and your family.

MNNHFLTX
10-29-2007, 02:05 PM
What a wonderful experience for all of you! Thank you for sharing it with us. I can imagine Hayden's smile was a mile big. :pixie:

Jenemmy
10-29-2007, 02:57 PM
Believe me when I tell you that I celebrate these little magical moments with you and your family each time you post about one. I have been praying for a safe and happy trip for you all. Hugs to that sweet little Hayden :mickey:

goofysbabe
10-29-2007, 03:05 PM
I'm happy to read something fun for your son! Thanks for keeping us updated. I always read your posts to keep up with Hayden - hope your time at WDW is magical:pixie:

Dsnygirl
10-29-2007, 05:00 PM
Thank you for sharing about Hayden and his visit with Santa - I always read your posts about your son, and have said prayers for him and your family. I am so glad you all had such a great time - what a special opportunity, and what great memories - and I'm so glad you're headed to WDW again for Christmas!! How wonderful for your family. Be sure to keep letting us know how you all are doing!

mickey&missy
10-29-2007, 05:08 PM
What a magical experience! I so glad Hayden got to see Santa!

I continue to pray for Hayden and your family.

I hope you have another magical trip in a few weeks!

ElenitaB
10-29-2007, 07:25 PM
How wonderful... :pixie: for many more magical moments with Hayden! :hug:

poohmom787
10-29-2007, 07:40 PM
It is so wonderful to have such caring people involved with hospice. Seeing Santa was definitely a magical moment for your son. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Have a wonderful time at DW and get lots of pics with Santa and Mickey.

RedSoxFan
10-29-2007, 07:50 PM
So very happy that Hayden got to see Santa. This brought tears to my eyes. God Bless Hayden and your family.

Mickey052501
10-29-2007, 07:54 PM
What a wonderful and special experience for your son. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Jen

hoop de do
10-29-2007, 08:01 PM
Thank you for sharing such a great moment for Hayden. Please keep us posted and my prayers are with Hayden and his family.
:tink::pixie::tink::pixie:

Terra
10-29-2007, 09:04 PM
What a fun time for Hayden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I hope he has the most magical trip ever to WDW!!!!

Many prayers for your little Hayden!!

merlinmagic4
10-29-2007, 09:07 PM
Thanks for sharing; it sounds wonderful and I can just picture it :cloud9:

Have a great trip - :pixie: that all goes smoothly leading up to it! Can't wait to hear about it!

ChipnDaleGal
10-30-2007, 06:38 AM
I am so glad that Hayden, and your family were able to have such a joyful experience together. Those will be such pwerful and happy memories for you. And have fun making even more when you head down to WDW. :pixie:

disneydeb
10-30-2007, 06:56 AM
Thank you for sharing and God bless Hayden and your family.

crazypoohbear
10-30-2007, 01:43 PM
How wonderful you got to make these memories for your family. Hayden must have been so happy to have his piggytoes freed!
Keeping you all in my prayers. Wouldn't it be great if Hayden got to meet Mickey Santa!

bleukarma
10-30-2007, 01:49 PM
How nice of Santa to come down early for little Hayden!!! Keep us posted, I like keeping up with him. My thoughts and prayers are with you, your family, and Hayden. :mickey:

mickeysworld
10-30-2007, 02:01 PM
How wonderful for Hayden and your family! Thanks for sharing and have so much fun making even more magical memories in a few short weeks! :santa:

Tigger's Mom
10-30-2007, 09:42 PM
How wonderful that Santa came to visit Hayden early. One more beautiful memory for you and your family. I hope you have a wonderful visit with Mickey and the gang too! If it's possible, WDW looks more magical in its Christmas splendor!

magicofdisney
11-04-2007, 09:27 PM
That must have been an incredible day for your little Hayden. I'm glad they let his cousins come and share the joy and magic with him. I'm sure many happy memories were made. My prayers are with you and your family.

Tink's Mom
11-05-2007, 01:21 PM
Thank you for sharing Hayden's wonderful expierence with us. Bless little Hayden and your family. I noticed from another post that we will be at WDW around the same time. I hope we have the pleasure of meeting you. Take care.