PDA

View Full Version : Need help with fireworks cruise

DNS
10-29-2007, 10:02 AM
We will be going down with my niece and her family next year and I was wondering if the fireworks cruises are worth the money. We were thinking about surprising everyone by booking one. We would most likely book Wishes. Anything anyone can tell me about this would be greatly appreciated.

kdsjjb
10-29-2007, 10:20 AM
The fireworks cruises are fantastic. We (me DW, DS15, DD12 & DS9) did the Wishes cruise two years ago. We had the one with the music pipied in, and it was great. Well worth the money.

My only suggestion would be that if you have anyone in your party that has not yet seen Wishes, you might want to see it from inside the park as well. It's a great view from the water, but IMHO there is nothing like seeing them from inside the park.

Maleficent's Dad
10-29-2007, 10:57 AM
We loved the Wishes Cruise. If you go ahead with it, be sure to reserve a boat with music (it might cost a bit more, but totally worth it!).

We preferred the Wishes Cruise over Illuminations, but that was just our opinion.

Good luck! :mickey:

Chickie
11-01-2007, 02:35 PM
We've done this cruise twice; both times taking family members. We absolutely love it! We've never had the music on the boat, though. I wish I would have known that one! It was chilly both times, but they give you big blankets to cuddle under. Last time, it was just my DH, DD and my parents, so we invited some others to come with us. We met some very nice fellow Intercotees that evening!:grouphug:

threeh
11-05-2007, 10:02 AM
My family and I did the Illuminations cruise on our last trip and it was great. The view of the fireworks from the boat was awesome. It was just really fun and a different way to watch the fireworks. Our captian was really smart and answered all our questions and told us a bunch of trivia. They decorate the boat and you get snacks. Very fun!! I hope you have a good time!!!:mickey: