PDA

View Full Version : What are the odds?

MickeyMousse
10-29-2007, 09:51 AM
We are moving from a studio into a 1 bedroom a few days into our vacation. Do you think that we'll have to wait until 4pm to check into our new room?? What are the odds that we'll be able to check out of the studio at 11 and go right into our 1 bedroom? Has anybody had that kind of luck??? :mickey:

wendy*darling
10-29-2007, 10:14 AM
It's possible, but I would think fairly unlikely. With Food & Wine and the Halloween parties, I think the resorts are pretty busy.

What you will be able to do though, is check out of the studio and into the 1 bedroom in the morning- all in one step. Bell services will hold your luggage and you will be given a number to call to see when your room is ready. They will even give you your new room key, but just won't tell you the room number until it is available.
Later in the day, you can call and get your new room number. When you return, just swing by Bell Services and ask them to bring your luggage up (or call them after you get to the room). You'll already have your key- so you can go right to your new villa. :mickey:

MickeyMousse
10-29-2007, 10:46 AM
You know, just having the room key in advance will make it much easier..... thanks for the info!! :thumbsup:

LCPZA
10-30-2007, 08:26 PM
We did this 2 years ago and had no problem. We did have to go back up to the desk and recheck in. OTher than that there was no problem. We did change buildings to allow us to make the change that early. Make sure they note that on your reservation, they did it for us.

J.T.Toad
10-30-2007, 08:35 PM
I give you 89 to 1 that the room won't be ready
Jt

DonLefNY
10-31-2007, 07:42 AM
We've done this 3 times (OKW & SSR) and got right into a 2 bedroom after a night in a studio. What I did was go to the front desk at 7 AM, checked into the new unit and then moved our stuff into the larger unit all before 8 AM.

MickeyMousse
10-31-2007, 10:07 AM
Well, we leave in a few days and I'll let you know how it goes! :mickey: Thanks for all the information. :thumbsup: