PDA

View Full Version : Question about the time you leave WDW heading to Port Canaveral

Mollywobbles
10-29-2007, 01:53 AM
I booked my cruise last week. We will be going in November 2008. In our land/sea package (which was booked through a travel agency) we will have a 4 day hopper pass. We will only be staying at WDW for 3 nights. How come you recieve a 4 day pass? I figured that there wouldn't be much time to go to a park on the day that we go to the ship. I'm wondering at about what time does the buses pick up from the resorts to take you to the ship? I know that guests can start boarding around 1pm.

Maybe we could go to a morning EMH and get on a few rides, but that's about it.

Piglet822
10-29-2007, 07:07 AM
Depending on which resort you stay at depends on your loading/departure time.
DCL does offer an option on your last day (your sail date) of going to Animal Kingdom for the day and being picked up from there. That could be why you're receiving a 4 day hopper pass. Keep in mind, Animal Kingdom park is the last pick up at WDW resort and you'll arrive at the port after 1 PM.

adoptionislove
10-29-2007, 12:57 PM
Thank you for asking that and thank you for answering that as well!

We are doing the Land and Sean in March 08 and we will be at the Poly first and then I heard they pick us up at noon from the hotel. I am hoping we will be able to do something in the am before we go to the ship!!!

Michelle