PDA

View Full Version : Wonders of Life?

pokci
10-28-2007, 09:58 PM
What do you think the chances are that EPCOT will decide to open Wonders of Life as an attraction during the absence of Innoventions and Spaceship Earth? It seems that this would be a good time for this pavillion to be open. :thumbsup: Any thoughts?

29 days to go!

DisneyTwirler13!
10-28-2007, 10:04 PM
Well, right now, it's being used for the Food and Wine Festival, but after that... I think that there's a very slim chance of it ever being open full time ever again. The pavilion would need a sponsor, and the rides need to be updated. I happen to like that pavilion very much, and would be sad to hear if it were to be closed down permanently.:(

wedway76
10-28-2007, 10:04 PM
I think that's a great idea! I hope the Disney people are thinking along the same lines.

PirateLover
10-28-2007, 10:31 PM
From what I understand, most of the signage for the attractions has been taken down as well as the DNA helix structure. I don't think the rides will run again... :(

Polynesian Dweller
10-28-2007, 10:54 PM
We were in the pavillion last week as part of the F&W Festival. There isn't much left to be opened. There was a barrier across Cranium Command (it was hard to tell where it used to be) though it looked like the queue area of Body Wars was still there and able to be used. Its possible that the CC barrier is able to be moved. So, it appeared that there might be a slim possibility of CC and BW being opened seasonally as per the Disney site but not much else.

joeyGibson
10-29-2007, 10:37 AM
We were there last December and WoL was "open" but it really shouldn't have been. Everything was in terrible shape. Half of the stuff in the open area was broken (the hot and cold pipes, for instance) and everything was terribly threadbare. The food area was closed and looked very sad.

I used to love the WoL pavilion but at this point they either need to refurbish it and _really_ reopen it, or just tear it down. Its current state really isn't up to Disney's usually high standards.