PDA

View Full Version : Lights, Motors, Action Stunt Show

apequet
10-28-2007, 08:10 PM
Hi there all! How does fast pass's work for this show? Do they ever run out? We are going Dec 7-14 and I don't think we will be getting to MGM until after 2:00 on a Sunday. Do you think we'll have a problem getting into one of these shows? Do they have alot of show's or only a few? This is a show my son is so excited to see, so we have to figure this out, so we won't miss it. Thanks for any tips you have! :mickey:

JPL
10-28-2007, 08:25 PM
You shouldn't have much trouble since that is not really a very busy time of year and the stadium holds alot of people.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
10-29-2007, 12:20 PM
I personally have never gotten a fastpass for the show, I just show up there about 30 minutes before and get excellent seats in the middle area, just after the reserved section. It's a pretty good seat and puts you really close to the action.

King Triton
10-29-2007, 12:34 PM
I've been there in fairly busy times and haven't had any problems getting a seat without an FP. I kind of question why they need an FP for LMA, but maybe during really busy times they need to turn people away.

#1donaldfan
10-29-2007, 12:46 PM
I didn't know they had FP for this attraction!! We've never had a problem getting in...the show doesn't start till it's scheduled time, so you just start filing in with the crowd.....I couldn't see where any of the seat would be bad...the action is from left to right, back to front...it's all over.........

jkj1224
10-29-2007, 01:12 PM
the last time I was over that way they had actually stopped using the FP, since the show is at a set time you actually had to wait longer with a FP than without it and they had decided it caused too many traffic flow problems. You shouldn't have too much trouble getting in and seeing the show if you get there about 30 minutes before show time. :)

apequet
10-29-2007, 04:33 PM
the last time I was over that way they had actually stopped using the FP, since the show is at a set time you actually had to wait longer with a FP than without it and they had decided it caused too many traffic flow problems. You shouldn't have too much trouble getting in and seeing the show if you get there about 30 minutes before show time. :)

I was wondering why it was a FP attraction, so I was worried. But sounds like I have nothing to worry about, so we'll plan on getting there 1/2 hour early. THanks!

seashoreCM
11-13-2007, 11:39 PM
At its debut, Lights Motors did have sellout performances, so Fastpass was useful. Since the number of performances nowadays may be less per day, Fastpass might become useful again.

When you can get another fastpass does depend somewhat on what ride it's for. For Lights, Motors, the magic number was about five minutes from whan you got your previous fastpass even if the latter says you can't get another fastpass yet.

Taja
11-14-2007, 11:29 AM
Unless the schedule has changed, this is a daytime show only. Be sure to check the schedule when you arrive at the park (or pick one up at your resort if you're staying on site) so you don't miss it.

Or you might have some 'splainin' to do! ;)

MinnieMommie
11-14-2007, 09:17 PM
I was there in June and MGM was fairly crowded. we had no difficulty getting in to see the attraction and did not get there early. The stadium is quite large and really does hold many. I could see well and there is also a large screen for viewing. Good attraction. :thumbsup:

SpecJoe Magic
11-15-2007, 05:33 AM
Fastpass is no longer available at LMA. I recommend that you arrive about 30 minutes before show time to get good seats. Even arriving just 15 minutes before show time should still be plenty of time to get seats although you'll probably have to sit higher up. There are typically only about 3 shows a day, and I imagine that the final show of the day will be in the mid-afternoon since it will be dark early during December.