PDA

View Full Version : SURVIVOR: Disney Villains 8 CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND

DizneyFreak2002
10-28-2007, 12:28 PM
Well, we have finally arrived at the championships.... 8 weeks in the making... This edition was really fun... I enjoyed it tremendously....

So, here we are... Our two final villains... Captain Gantu survived last week, ad Edgar got the boot... And Davy Jones... who has yet to be challenged....

This round is different that the others... In this round, you VOTE for who you want to win... You vote for your favorite of the two remaining villains...

Will Davy Jones send Gantu to his locker??? Or will Gantu make Davy Jones Experiement 627??? You decide.... Voting starts now.. have fun...

DisneyFreak23
10-28-2007, 02:23 PM
i voted for Davy Jones, i dont think he deserves to win it. Go Gantu!!! (Lilo and Stitch is my favorite movie, so thats why i want Gantu to win) Davy should have never made it this far

OH NO!!!! I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING!!! I ACCIDENTALY VOTED FOR DAVY JONES WHEN NOW THAT I READ THIS I WAS SUPPOSED TO VOTE FOR GANTU!
:( Is there anyway to fix this? my friends accidently di dthi stoo! Ahhh!

Greenlawler
10-28-2007, 11:45 PM
Animated clasics all the way vote Gantu!

GothMickey
10-29-2007, 08:52 AM
I voted for Captain Gantu. I support the animated classics all the way.

DDuck66
10-29-2007, 09:31 AM
Go Davy Go!!!! In comparing the two, IMHO Davy Jones is way more evil then Gantu, but I would have to agree that maybe we should do a animated character only contest and a live action contest and then pit those two winners against each other.

The Flying Dutchman
10-29-2007, 06:34 PM
I think we all know who I voted for...

DizneyFreak2002
10-29-2007, 07:18 PM
i voted for Davy Jones, i dont think he deserves to win it. Go Gantu!!! (Lilo and Stitch is my favorite movie, so thats why i want Gantu to win) Davy should have never made it this far

OH NO!!!! I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING!!! I ACCIDENTALY VOTED FOR DAVY JONES WHEN NOW THAT I READ THIS I WAS SUPPOSED TO VOTE FOR GANTU!
:( Is there anyway to fix this? my friends accidently di dthi stoo! Ahhh!

Unfortunately, no.... The only thing I can do is wait until the poll closes... Then, I will see if these two votes would have made a difference... If Gantu would have won or tied because of these two votes, I would do a 3 day runoff... But, if things stand as they are now, these two votes wouldn't matter, so no need to do any extra voting... Sorry you voted the wrong way... But, surely you can make up for it when SURVIVOR: Disney Villains 9 comes out... :)

Greenlawler
10-29-2007, 11:06 PM
This has been fun.
Suggestion Go Big time! In March we should have our own version of March Madness with the ultimate villan tournament. Take nominations starting in February. Then take the top 32 villans, yes 32 seperate into 4 brackets and let the madness begin.

DizneyFreak2002
10-31-2007, 08:28 PM
This has been fun.
Suggestion Go Big time! In March we should have our own version of March Madness with the ultimate villan tournament. Take nominations starting in February. Then take the top 32 villans, yes 32 seperate into 4 brackets and let the madness begin.

Great idea!!!!!!

Bethanymouse
10-31-2007, 11:01 PM
Had to go with Davy Jones. He is just too evil to let go!

DDuck66
11-02-2007, 10:01 AM
Great idea!!!!!!

I agree!!!! Surely we can do it better than the NCAA. Who will be on the committee to select the top 32????

Greenlawler
11-03-2007, 12:28 AM
Well Dizneyfreak2002 should certainly have the ultimate say since I am assuming he will set it up but I would suggest we submit nominations to him. Maybe each of us submits 10 names on a board for a week and the 32 with the most submissions are in.
There are so many other things to consider:
Do we include: Disney TV villans, Pixar, and Live action villans?
Do we go traditional survivor rules like now or do we do a bracket where there are 8 groups of four with the winners moving on till we get 8 then go survivor?
Do we expand to 64? There are so many villans. We would have to start in January to wrap up in March.
Some thoughts to ponder.
Just some thoughts.

GrmGrninGost
11-03-2007, 09:06 AM
Davy Jones is the man! :pirate: