PDA

View Full Version : Fast passes during extra magic night hours

yemmer
10-28-2007, 12:24 PM
If a park is having extra magic hours at night-do they distribute the fastpasses during the day for the extra hours or once the park closes to the general public? Just wondering.

DisFan01
10-28-2007, 12:26 PM
I'm not sure, but I really don't think so, because what if someone not staying at a Disney Resort got one... :confused: that's a lot of waisted ones.

BronxTigger
10-28-2007, 01:10 PM
The few times I have stayed for the evening extra magic hours they have not done fast passes.

SBETigg
10-28-2007, 01:47 PM
They do them during the day. I was at an Epcot EMH evening and the Soarin fastpass was being used, but all fastpasses for the EMH hours were out before two pm. That was a while ago, so not sure if it is the same now. We didn't use fastpasses for EMH on our last trip.

DisneyDudet
10-28-2007, 03:17 PM
I did not see FP lines being utilized during the pm EMH's this past trip during the Intercot weekend. I had asked this many times, and there wasn't a clear answer. Back in 2005, they did hand some FPs out, but only to those w/ wristbands and they started them right at official park closing (ie start of EMH). I guess it didn't work out, or they may do that during really busy nights.

WheresWalt
10-29-2007, 09:00 PM
At Soarin' they do. We just got back and I swear, all the Fast Passes through EMH (close at midnight) were gone by noon this last Friday. Can you imagine getting a Fast Pass at noon for 11pm?? Good grief. But the walk on line was 120 minutes. Crowd was crazy!!

Fallendroplet
11-05-2007, 03:59 PM
I'm not sure about the other rides, but BTM and SM at MK do not have fast passes for EMH.

princessM0m
11-07-2007, 12:56 PM
I think it varies from ride to ride. When we went for pm EMH at MGM the FP machines at RnRC were closed when we went on about 15 minutes prior to regular park closing. When we came out after regular closing the machines were open again. However, as a previous poster indicated, FPs for Soarin' during pm EMH were handed out during regular hours.

bleukarma
11-07-2007, 01:00 PM
When I was at the Epcot EMH in June we asked this very same question to guest relations because we wanted to get on Soar'n during EMH's. Their reply was if their are still fastpasses left then you can use them but chances are they are long gone (we asked in the afternoon). Sure enough, when we got back to the park at the start of EMH's the billboard said "no fastpasses left" (or whatever it says) for all the rides. So, I have a feeling that you can use them, if you get one earlier in the day.