PDA

View Full Version : Ride Question

Twinkletoes77705
10-27-2007, 11:04 PM
I have found many places to find height restrictions...fear factors...etc...However I would like to know how many people can ride on each ride. We have an odd number of people going...5 (3 adults and 2 kids 9yrs & 12) I was wondering which ones seat 3.

disneymom2000
10-28-2007, 12:23 AM
Space Mountain vehicles can hold 3 riders at a time. Depending on the size of the riders, an adult and 2 younger kiddos can be put in the same car for Peter Pan, Dumbo the Flying Elephant, Aladdin's Magic Carpet, Snow White Scary Ride, Nemo, and the Haunted Mansion. I don't know if this answers your question, but most rides are continuous moving so you really never leave the rest of your party, you just can't sit in the same vehicle. One's like Dumbo have many vehicles on one ride. All the other rides that I know hold several riders at once or are large auditorium type.

andypooh
10-28-2007, 09:21 AM
I know Test Track in EPCOT seats 6 in a car (two rows of 3 each). Soarin' in EPCOT has long rows so your whole family could sit next to each other. 4 people can go together on Mission Space.

Twinkletoes77705
10-28-2007, 09:58 AM
Sweet!!! I really wanted to know about HM because I wanted to sit with both the kids on that one...Thanks. What about Spaceship earth. Just a note my soon to be 8 year old is a TINY bit afraid of the dark and would like it more if he could sit with us both!

DisFan01
10-28-2007, 12:31 PM
Spaceship Earth has 2 people in front, and 2 people in the back. I don't think that you are allowed to fit three people in the front or back, though. :mickey: