PDA

View Full Version : Disney Ticket

Loonlvr
10-26-2007, 10:58 PM
I have old Disney park hopper passes, they are at least 7 years old. How do I find out if there are any days left on them? I don't want to get to WDW and have to buy tickets because I can get them cheaper on line or through AAA?

EPCOT84
10-26-2007, 11:23 PM
I have old Disney park hopper passes, they are at least 7 years old. How do I find out if there are any days left on them? I don't want to get to WDW and have to buy tickets because I can get them cheaper on line or through AAA?

Here is a copy of the email response I got from Disney World on that exact same question:

Thank you for contacting the Walt Disney World Resort.

The Walt Disney World Resort will continue to honor multi-day tickets
(which have no printed expiration date) purchased prior to the new Magic
Your Way pricing structure (January 1, 2005).

Information regarding old or unused ticket media cannot be given out
online or over the phone due to the large variety of ticket media.
Guests must present the ticket in person.

In general if the tickets are unused and do not have an expiration date,
guests may be able to use or exchange the old tickets by visiting a
Vacation Planner or Guest Relations Host / Hostess at one of the
following locations:

Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park
Disney-MGM Studios
Epcot
Guest Services at Downtown Disney Marketplace
Magic Kingdom Park

If you have questions or need further assistance, feel free to contact
us.

Please include your full name, E-Mail address, and reservation number if
applicable on all correspondence.

Thank you!

We look forward to seeing you soon!

Sincerely,

Debbie Grant
WDW Online Communications

PLEASE NOTE: All information is subject to change without notice.
Original Message Follows:
-------------------------

I have a partially unused park hopper pass from October 1999 with a few
days left. I plan to visit WDW in the next month or so. Will the
existing pass still work at the turnstiles or do I need to exchange it
for a new one? Do I need to provide any additional documents like charge
receipts or something? I believe at the time the passes were all were no
expiration dates.

So, if this is like yours, and you have some certainty there are days left, you should be fine and you can go knowing you can still use them. Guest Relations can check it for you at the locations above but unfortunately not in advance. I went to the Downtown Disney Guest Relations. They checked it, it was good, and it still worked in the turnstiles. Of course, if you have a really great time, you may wind up buying more days !

Word to everyone: Keep track of those days ! Write it on the back of the pass or keep it on a slip of paper with the pass if you buy the no expiration ones in the future !

The email is "Walt Disney World Guest Mail" <[email protected]>

Hope this helps !:smickey:

Loonlvr
10-26-2007, 11:25 PM
Thank you, it does help, and I was afraid of that. Well I guess we have to wait until we get there. We are going to Florida 12/1 - 12/8 and plan on going Wednesday or Thursday to Disney.

CleveRocks
10-27-2007, 07:27 AM
If it helps any, keep in mind that any discount you'd find on 4 or 5 day tickets would be in the neighborhood of about $10 at best.

caryrae
10-27-2007, 10:08 AM
Would be nice someday to be able to find how many days you have left before you leave so you know if you need to buy another ticket or not. I know you could find out at DTD but I like to pay for what I can before I leave for a trip. I guess the best thing to do is next time if we still have days left from our next trip just write the number of days left right on the ticket.

luvdiznee
10-27-2007, 10:25 AM
We are in the same boat. We have tix from 2004, Hurricane Jeanne. And we are planning on using them this trip. :mickey: